Pacific University’s Orientation is a unique program created to help ease your transition to college life. Pacific's Orientation experience is designed to help new students make connections to university staff, faculty, resources, and of course, other students. It also introduces you to the expectations of service to the community, academic commitment and genuine social engagement that are part of being a member of the Pacific University community. The activities during Orientation are designed to help you meet new people, get familiarized with campus and its services, and gain a better understanding of yourself as an individual. We invite you to dive into all Pacific has to offer and shape your first steps as a Boxer with us.
We look forward to meeting you. Welcome to Pacific!
Spring Orientation |2018
- New Student Orientation - January 26, 2018 - 8:30am-5pm
- Freshman Orientation - TBA - All days are mandatory
- Transfer Orientation - TBA
- Parent and Family Orientation - TBA
- Arrival Information - If you will be involved in a fall sport, voyages, or program that arrives earlier - you will be contacted by that group to give you arrival information. There will be mini-family orientations on those arrival days.
Fall Orientation |2018
View a map of the Forest Grove Campus (pdf).