Pacific Interprofessional Clinic
Now accepting new patients!
Most commercial insurance plans accepted.
Call for an appointment: 503-352-7367
We offer behavioral health services for patients, including but not limited, to:
- depression, anxiety, complex trauma, life transitions, and health behaviors related to medical conditions
- life transitions
- adolescent and young adult cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for depression and anxiety
- psychiatric medication management (ADHD, depression, anxiety, OCD, PTSD for adolescents and adults)
We offer physical therapy services (previously offered by Pacific Physical Therapy Clinic) for patients, including but not limited, to:
- sports medicine
- outpatient rehabilitation including injuries
- chronic pain
- vestibular/balance disorders
- work injuries
By special appointment, we also offer hand therapy, pediatric, and women’s health services.
Hours and Location
Open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We are located on the second floor at 705 SE Baseline Street in Hillsboro, Oregon; our main door faces Baseline Street.
Partner of Pacific's College of Health Professions
As part of Pacific University's College of Health Professions, the PIPC serves as a clinical training site for healthcare students and fellows. All students practice under the supervision of licensed healthcare providers.