If you have any questions about the content on this page:
- Email: Kelsey Delanoy email@example.com
- Call: 503-352-3116
- Zoom Drop In: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesdays
Steps to Employment
- New Student Hiring Form - for students who have never worked at Pacific in any capacity before
- Returning Student Hire Form - for students returning to a position or starting a new position who have worked at Pacific in the past (are already in PayCom)
- Note: Once the form has been filled out, HR receives the information and will start the hiring process in PayCom. Once done, the student will get an email notification to go complete the checklist which includes the I-9 verification. Students cannot be hired into PayCom unless they are recorded in one of the forms above. If you have any questions, please reach out to Kelsey Delanoy at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Complete I-9
- Copies of the I-9 documents must be uploaded into Paycom via the Upload File button on the Employer portion of the verification process.
- If your student is a returner and had their I-9 completed the year prior, they do not need to complete agian.
6. Once the checklist is completed, if student will need to clock in and out, please email email@example.com and request timecard to be activated.
- Correct timecards
- Past Pay Period Hours Submission Form
- Hours/pay should always be tracked from clocking in and out in PayCom.
- Employment Changes
Request to join or be removed from the Google Group of Student Supervisors. This group will be used for communications related to supervision of student workers.
- Apply for a job
- Accept a job
- Prepare for your first day
- Clock in and clock out
- End employment
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between Federal Work Study and Non Work Study?
- Can a student work in a staff position?
- Is my student eligible for FWS Funds over summer?
- When do students get paid?
- How do I change my name and/or gender?
- How do I change direct reports?
- Can students continue to work after graduating?
- Can my student worker position be remote?