When Alex (Bing) Marchbanks ’14, SLP ’18 graduated from Pacific, she never could have imagined the niche area of speech-language pathology that her career would lead her to. Since 2021, she has been treating premature infants in the neonatal intensive care unit with feeding and swallowing disorders.
Student Affairs Front Desk
The Student Affairs Front Desk is located just inside the main entrance of Clark Hall on the Forest Grove Campus. We provide information for visitors, as well as a variety of services for students, faculty, and staff.
The Front Desk is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm unless otherwise posted. Feel free to stop by or contact us during our office hours with any questions.
Forest Grove Parking Permits
Students, staff and faculty must register their vehicles to obtain a parking permit. Starting in July 2023, Forest Grove parking permit terms are transitioning from the calendar year (January to December) to the academic year (July to June). Permits must be renewed each academic year. The Student Affairs Front Desk manages Forest Grove parking permit applications.
Forest Grove Parking Permit Fees
Parking permit fees are charged to students’ university accounts. Costs for student parking permits are as follows:
- $100 for a parking permit, permit renewal, or replacement parking permit
- For the 23-24 academic year only: if a returning student has a permit with a yellow “Valid 2023” sticker, this permit will remain valid through December 2023. Students extending their parking permit through the full academic year will pay $50 and will receive a 23-24 parking sticker.
Complete the Forest Grove Parking Registration Form to request a new parking permit, replace a lost parking permit, renew an active parking permit, or just update your information (e.g. purchased a new car, permanent license plates arrived, moved to a new address, etc.)
New permits for new undergraduate students will be distributed at new student Orientation. All other permits will be mailed to UC Boxes as follows:
- Undergraduate students: personal UC Box
- Graduate students: program UC Box
- Staff and faculty: department UC Box
Please allow time for processing.
Students are only allowed to have one active parking permit at a time. Faculty and staff may have up to two active parking permits.
Temporary Parking Passes for Guests
Pacific University students, faculty, or staff members hosting guests for short-term visits or events can submit the Temporary Parking Pass Request Form.
- Requests are reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Guests will need to have a Pacific-affiliated host submit a request on their behalf.
- After the request is accepted the requestor will receive an email stating the pass can be picked up at the Student Affairs Front Desk.
- Please note: Only the requestor or the visitor can pick up the pass unless a third party is specified on the form.
Learn more about parking on the Forest Grove Campus.
Residence Hall Poster Policy
University Departments and registered student organizations in good standing are permitted to submit posters/flyers for display in the residence halls, provided that they receive approval from Residence Life or Student Affairs staff and abide by the Poster Policy in the Residence Hall Handbook. Posters will only be hung by hall staff, and only in approved areas; individuals outside of Residence Life, Hall Government and RHA may not post any items in or on the exterior of the buildings.
To be approved, a poster must contain the following required elements:
- The name of the sponsoring club or university organization
- A description of the event/activity/initiative/service/course
- The date/time/location of the event, if applicable
- A contact email address of a host person/university organization
- A blank/lightly colored 1”x3” space on the poster for an approval stamp if the poster has a dark/black background
For a poster to be considered, please fill out the Student and Organization Poster Request Form. Upon review, a staff member will reach out to provide further instructions on how to proceed with poster distribution.
All students planning to graduate in May 2024 must apply to graduate. Start by applying on BoxerOnline by Jan. 15!
Find quick links to your grades in MyBoxer's BoxerOnline card.