Marketing & Communications
In the Pacific University Office of Marketing & Communications, our priority is managing the Pacific brand and reputation and helping our community do the same. We seek to increase the visibility and awareness of Pacific University in an effort to support student recruitment and retention, alumni engagement, and fundraising.
We work to tell the Pacific University story through print and web, photography and video, traditional and social media. We elevate awareness of the university through media relations and advertising. We manage the university's website and its network of users and web editors. And we maintain the university brand through creative and design services, as well as visual and editorial brand guidelines.
Our services include:
- Print and electronic publications, including Pacific magazine and various print and electronic newsletters
- Mass email to internal and external Pacific communities
- Web design and content management
- News and media relations
- Social media
- Photography and videography
- Print design and creative services for advertising, branding, recruitment, and special events
Check out our DIY toolkit for a variety of resources and templates, or contact us to get started on a new project.