Students and Employees Invited to Participate in 2022 Diversity and Equity Campus Climate Survey
The Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion invites all Pacific students, staff and faculty to participate in the 2022 Diversity and Equity Campus Climate Survey.
Pacific leadership will use the results to inform and improve policies, support and practices at the university as well as inform our assessment of Pacific's mission. A high response rate will better represent and serve the Pacific community.
2022 Diversity and Equity Campus Climate Survey
- Perceptions of Pacific University’s climate
- Perceptions of how Pacific supports diversity and equity
- Experiences with discrimination and harassment at Pacific University
Complete the Survey by April 5
Students and employees were sent an email invitation Feb. 22, followed by a reminder email in March. The survey takes fewer than 15 minutes to complete, responses are anonymous, and the survey is available in English and Spanish.
Please complete this survey by 9 p.m. Tuesday, April 5.
2019 Diversity and Equity Campus Climate Survey
All students and employees were encouraged to participate in a 2019 climate survey. View the survey results.
Examples of developments the 2019 survey resulted in:
- Professional development opportunities for faculty in relation to de/colonizing course syllabi
- Professional development in implicit bias hiring practices
- Larger spaces for the Center for Gender Equity and Student Multicultural Center
- Diversity committees for the College of Optometry and other programs
Those who complete the survey by the April 5 deadline can enter a drawing to win:
- A $25 gift card
- A grand prize of a free ticket to the 2022 National Conference on Race and Ethnicity (NCORE) scheduled from May 31 to June 4 in Portland ($500 value)
- Other fun promotional events and opportunities in March
Email the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and comments.