The Registrar's Office at Pacific University is responsible for the security and integrity of student and alumni academic records. We also develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure consistent administration of the academic policies of the University. We strive to provide excellent service to students, faculty, staff and members of the community. To these ends, we:
- Develop and implement systems, policies and procedures that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of registration services and enrollment management processes;
- Provide leadership on issues related to academic policy and curriculum, including new program development, major curricular revisions, collaboration between Pacific programs, agreements between Pacific and other colleges/universities, and development of academic calendars;
- Work with Colleges and Schools on development of consistent procedures and policies related to enrollment and academic issues;
- Interpret registration management practices and academic requirements to students, faculty, parents and other consituencies;
- Produce the University Academic Catalog; and
- Manage university compliance with FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act).
Please see Policies & Procedures for many services provided by the Registrar's Office.