Placement Services for Students | College of Business
Welcome students! Placement Services is your first stop for information about programs and events offered by the College of Business, Placement Services and the Business Club. My name is Wanda Frazier and I am the Director of Placement Services. This year promises to be exciting and action packed so jump in and be a part of the College of Business community as soon as possible.
In order for us to work together the most efficiently, I ask that you jump on board and actively take the following steps:
- Check out some of the posted internship opportunities and job placements
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Watch for my emails (I know you get quite a few but look for my name!)
- Update your profile on Handshake (recruiters are active on this site)
- Create online profile on Mac's List (great resource for all internship/job seekers)
- Schedule an appointment with me
- Share your resume with me for helpful hints
Additional resources may be found on the Placement Services Moodle Page (you will need to login with your PUnet ID).
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- Submit your resume for Wanda's review
- Tips and Tricks
- Internship and Job Board (coming soon)
- Business Club News