About the School of Communication Science & Disorders
Changing practice by developing exceptional critical thinkers who become leaders in their diverse communities
The mission of the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders is to:
- develop a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce of collaborative professionals who are leaders in their communities;
- integrate science, theory, and the art of practice;
- inspire curiosity and cultivate critical thinking;
- promote the well-being of those we serve with humility and genuine care;
- curate authentic clinical experiences through reciprocal partnerships with diverse and underserved communities;
- advance scholarship to move the profession forward.
Community | Equity | Compassion | Critical Inquiry | Advocacy | Lived Experiences
The Master of Science education program in speech-language pathology at Pacific University is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2200 Research Boulevard, #310, Rockville, MD 20850, 800-498-2071 or 301-296-5700.