Apply for the MAT General Education Program
Step One | Create a GradCAS Account
Applicants for Arbor School Teacher Residency Program Summer 2024 start: Apply here.
Summer 2024 Entry for MAT 1 Year click here.
Fall 2024 Entry for MAT 2 Year click here.
Step Two | Fill out the GradCAS
All information will need to go to GradCAS. If you have any questions, please start with the GradCAS Help Center. We’re also happy to answer questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to include the following in GradCAS:
- Please highlight your work with youth and/or an education setting.
All official college transcripts
- Must be sent from every institution that you've attended.
- Must be sent to GradCAS and be received by the deadline. You can find instructions here on how to send transcripts to them.
- If you have international coursework, a course-by-course evaluation must be done through a credential agency such as WES or ECE. Please allow extra time for this process. An official copy of the evaluation must be sent to GradCAS by the deadline.
- Please submit on GradCAS contact information for two references who can speak to your ability to work with PK-12 youth. We may contact them if necessary.
Teacher Standards and Practices Commission Survey
- This series of questions is required by the State of Oregon and is built into GradCAS.
Teaching License (if applicable)
- Please upload a copy of your teaching license to GradCAS if applicable.
Step Three | Submit GradCAS
When the GradCAS is completed, submit and pay the fee of $38 to GradCAS.
Once Pacific University receives your completed GradCAS we will contact you for the next steps. The process may speed up as the start date for the program approaches. We look forward to reviewing your materials!