Program Formats | MAT in General Education
Pacific University offers general Master of Arts in Teaching programs at both the Forest Grove Campus and the Eugene Campus in two different formats, a traditional full-time program and a online hybrid program designed for working adults.
Experience hands-on experiences in classrooms every semester and small, in-person classes featuring expert, accessible faculty and advisors.
All programs are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
Forest Grove MAT Programs
- Program length is 12 months, 3 semesters starting late June ending mid-June
- on-campus classes at the Forest Grove Campus
- Program length is 18 months, 4 semesters starting in January ending mid-June
- on-campus one Saturday about every 3 weeks, 1-2 evenings weekly with video conferencing online
Eugene MAT Programs
- 16 months, 3 semesters starting late August ending mid-December
- on campus classes at the Eugene Campus
- 16 months, 4 semesters starting late August ending mid-December
- on campus one Saturday about every 3 weeks, 1-2 evenings weekly with online video conferencing options