University inducts one new member of 1849 Society and 10 new members of President's Circle.
Dental Hygiene (BSDH)
The bachelor of science in dental hygiene at Pacific's Hillsboro Campus is a two-year program designed for students who have completed prerequisite coursework. The program provides a broad educational experience along with technical skills, developed in state-of-the-art facilities. The dental hygiene program provides students with a variety of clinical opportunities, caring for diverse patient populations.
- Learn from faculty who care deeply about your learning and success
- Enjoy broad educational experiences that emphasize communication skills, critical thinking, cultural awareness, community service and professional leadership
- Study in state-of-the-art classroom and clinical facilities at Pacific’s interdisciplinary Hillsboro Campus
- Work alongside graduate students in physical and occupational therapy, physician assistant studies, professional psychology, pharmacy, healthcare administration, and athletic training
- Provide care to diverse patient populations in the 16-chair Dental Hygiene Clinic, with an emphasis on providing care for patients with limited access to dental care
- Complete clinic enrichment experiences in a variety of healthcare settings which include a dental school, public health clinic, community hospital, Indian Health Services dental clinic, managed care clinics and a long-term care facility
Dental Hygiene Studies founding director Lisa Rowley supports scholarship with gift from her estate.
Family and friends celebrate the achievements of more than 300 graduate and professional students during August Commencement.