Congratulations, you've made it! You are among the best and the brightest, making up our Class of 2024. If you are a transfer student, please visit the Admitted Transfer Student page.
Want to become a Boxer today? Deposit online here to hold your spot!
After You Are Admitted
- Look around the website
- Connect with Admissions on Social Media.
NOTE: You will receive an email from the Pacific University Information Services Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) providing you instructions on how to set up your Pacific User Name (PUNet ID) and password. This will enable you to log in and receive your official Financial Aid offer.
- Look through the First Year Student Enrollment Packet to see a "To-Do List" and learn about what is next on your journey to Pacific! Please note that some of the dates in the packet are subject to change.
As You Deposit
- Submit your $400 deposit online to let us know you are becoming an official Boxer! Alternatively, you can complete this Confirmation Agreement and Secure Deposit Payment Form and mail both forms back to us at: Office of Admissions, 2043 College Way, Forest Grove, OR 97116.
- Please contact our Financial Aid Department if you have any questions about Financial Aid at Pacific.
- Need to request an extension or let us know your decision? Please email your admissions counselor.
- Establish your Pacific University Account if you haven't already.
After You Deposit
- Complete your Academic Interest Survey (available after you deposit in May).
- Submit your Housing Application (available after you deposit in May).
- Send in all of your high school and college transcripts ASAP.
- Read about Academic Advising & Registration for first semester classes.
NOTE: The Housing Application and the Academic Interest survey will be sent to your PUNet email address. If you haven’t already done so, please establish your PUNet Account today. It takes 1-4 days for new students to be processed, and for your information to be connected to the other departments on campus. Please wait 1-4 days for the processing to occur and expect to have the link in your mailbox by the end of day 4.
Connect with the Class of 2024
The Class of 2024 Facebook group is a student-only group where you can connect with other future Boxers!
Want to show-off your Boxer pride? Download one of the below Boxer banners for your Facebook banner.
Preparing for Registration
- Take the World Language Placement Test.
- Please see the Academic & Career Advising website and follow the steps listed. Once finished with the steps listed, Academic & Career Advising will provide you with options to schedule your registration day.
Your Final Steps
Make sure your high school sends in your final transcript (including graduation date) to the Office of Admissions.
NOTE: Failure to submit your final high school or college transcripts may delay registration for the spring semester.
Pack up, and move in! Answer any housing questions by reading answers to frequently asked housing questions.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs for admitted students.
Dates to Remember
- July - Aug (Selected Dates): Registration - NOTE: The Advising Office will be contacting you to let you know what your Advising date/time is. These events are Academic Interest-specific. You will be assigned your date based on the area of study that you indicated on the AIS.
- July : Hawai‘i Registration (Via Zoom - details coming soon)
- Orientation and Move-In Info Coming Soon!
Deposit online | You can deposit online if you have already established your PUAccount. Below are instructions on how to complete the online deposit process:
- Sign-in using your PUNet ID and Password.
- Select the eDeposits tab.
- Choose the appropriate term (example: 2020).
- Choose the Undergraduate Deposit account and hit continue.
- Choose your preferred payment method from the dropdown menu and press select.
a. If you are choosing a checking or saving account, complete the account information fields and press continue.
i. Read the terms and conditions, select agree and submit your payment.
b. If you are using a credit card via PayPath, choose continue to PayPath.
i. Enter your date of birth and the Student ID number if requested and press continue.
ii. Press continue on the Payment Amount Information screen.
iii. Enter your card payment information and press continue.
iv. Read the terms and conditions, select agree and submit your payment.