Application Checklist | New Undergraduate Applicants
Step One | Apply online using the Common Application
Pacific University uses the Common Application for first-year undergraduate admissions. Students who are interested in transferring to Pacific should apply here.
Exceptions include professional programs such as Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Health Science, Dental Hygiene, Bachelor of Applied Vision Science and Bachelor of Science in Vision Science.
NOTE: If you have already graduated from High School and have completed college course work, please apply for admission via Pacific's Transfer Application.
Step Two | Submit the following items to Pacific University Undergraduate Admissions
Due to the interruption of testing during Spring 2020, the SAT and ACT will be considered optional for Pacific University undergraduate applications through Fall 2021.
- If you do take the SAT and/or ACT, please arrange for the testing agency to send your scores directly to Pacific University. SAT code: 4601, ACT code: 3488
- International Undergraduate Degree Applicants must submit TOEFL or IELTS Scores. If you are an international student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All official high school and college transcripts
- Transfer Applicants only submit college transcripts, unless you’ve completed under 30-semester credits since high school (to convert from quarter to semester hours, simply divide the total number of quarter hours by 1.5). If you’ve completed less than 30-semester credits, please also submit your official high school transcripts.
Secondary School Report (First-Year Applicants only) and/or Letter(s) of Recommendation
Step Three | If requested, submit your fall grades
First-year applicants: You can report your fall grades using the Mid-Year Report Form included in the Common Application.
Transfer applicants: Make sure you send fall (and winter, if applicable) term grades when they become available.
If you have any questions, contact your admissions counselor.
Offered a Fee Waiver?
To use the Common Application Fee Waiver, please follow these instructions:
- Apply online using the Common Application.
- Choose Pacific University Oregon as one of your "My Colleges".
- When answering member questions, select the fee waiver source offered to you.