Official SAT and/or ACT scores
- Arrange for the testing agency to send your scores directly to Pacific University. SAT code: 4601, ACT code: 3488
- International Undergraduate Degree Applicants must submit TOEFL or IELTS Scores. If you are an international student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All official high school and college transcripts
- Transfer Applicants only submit college transcripts.
Secondary School Report (First-Year Applicants only) and/or Letter(s) of Recommendation
Step Three | If requested, submit your fall grades
First-year applicants: You can report your fall grades using the Mid-Year Report Form included in the Common Application.
Transfer applicants: Make sure you send fall (and winter, if applicable) term grades when they become available.
If you have any questions, contact your admissions counselor.
Offered a Fee Waiver?
To use the Common Application Fee Waiver, please follow these instructions:
- Apply online using the Common Application.
- Choose Pacific University Oregon as one of your "My Colleges".
- When answering member questions, select the fee waiver source offered to you.