Plan a Visit to Campus | Undergraduate Admissions
Daily Campus Visit
For families who would like to visit on a non-event day, register below to meet with a Pacific University Oregon Admissions Counselor to learn about the amazing opportunities Pacific has to offer. You'll also take a guided tour of our wonderful campus located in Forest Grove, OR, just 25 miles west of downtown Portland, OR. Daily campus visits are held Monday through Friday. Please plan to spend at least an hour and half to two hours on campus as each tour visit is followed by a meeting with a Pacific University Oregon Admissions Counselor. Weekends are open for tours only.
Click on the link for more information or simply register be selecting the date below.
High School Group Visit Requests
Pacific is under construction! Due to limited availability and space on campus, we are unable to accommodate all visit requests. Priority group visit requests will be given to current high school seniors and then high school juniors. Visits are limited to two per week and each visit typically lasts about two hours.
Please review the following information before requesting a tour for your group:
- High school age students/groups.
- Visit groups must be 25 students or less, not including chaperones
- Group visits are by appointment only, and must be requested at least 2 weeks in advance
- We ask all visit times to be strictly adhered to. Please note: we will not be able to accommodate a full visit schedule for groups that arrive more than 10 minutes later than the arrival time.
- Groups that arrive early, we ask that you wait at least 5 minutes prior to start time before checking-in.
- Chaperones are required to supervise their students and ensure that they remain respectful to the presenters and tour guides throughout the visit. Please note the group visit should be treated as an academic learning opportunity; chaperones must be present to supervise students throughout the visit.
- Chaperones may also be asked to assist in passing out materials, splitting students into tour groups, or any other group task.
- Tour guides have been instructed to conclude their tours and return the group back to chaperons if students are being disrespectful or acting out during the tour.
Due to limited availability, we ask that these guidelines are strictly adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the inability to continue hosting your group/organization in the future.
Discover more visit and event opportunities on our Admission Events page!
Virtual Campus Tour
Click here to view our interactive virtual tour anytime from the comfort of your screen!
- Ridgewalker Brewery - Full tap of local beers, ciders, wine and kombucha with a full menu. Minors allowed.
- PacThai - Thai restaurant
- Kamaʻāina - Hawaiian comfort food
- Phil's 1500 Subs - large selection of hot and cold subs. Cash only
Cafe & Drinks:
- Slow Rise Bakehouse - honest to goodness bakery
- Telvet Coffee - Handcrafted espresso drinks, and other favorite drinks from around the world.
- Campus Starbucks
Fun Places to Visit/Things To Do:
- Four Days in Forest Grove - great article with things to do in our area!
- Hagg Lake - local area, popular with students and residents
- Tillamook Forest - National forest along side the Oregon coast
- Forest Grove Farmers Market (Wednesdays) - Community favorite
- Nike World Headquarters - where it's all centered
Places to Stay:
- Best Western University Inn & Suites - Ask them for the Pacific University 15% discount.
- McMenamins Grand Lodge - Ask them for the Pacific University 15% discount.
- Residence Inn Hillsboro - Use booking code PUNH on-line or call them and ask for the “Pacific University” rate when making reservations.
- Marriott Element Portland Beaverton - Link will automatically apply the Pacific University discount.
- Marriott AC Hotel Portland Beaverton - Link will automatically apply the Pacific University discount.
- Embassy Suites Portland Washington Square - Link will automatically apply the 15% off Pacific University discount.
Portland Metro Area Recommendations
- Screen Door
- Nong's Khao Man Gai
- La Provence Boulangerie & Patisserie
- Afuri Ramen & Dumpling
- Pine State Biscuits
- Rose City Food Park
- Luc Lac
- The Waffle Window
Cafe & Drinks:
- Salt & Straw
- Blue Star Donut
- Jinju Patisserie
- Stumptown Coffee Roasters
- Voodoo Donuts
- Pip's Original Doughnuts and Chai
Fun Places to Visit/Things To Do:
- Powell's Bookstore
- McMenamins Passport
- Portland Rose Garden
- Japanese Garden
- Oregon Coast - Canon Beach/Tillamook/Pacific City
- Portland Saturday Market
- OMSI - Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Forest Park
- Pittock Mansion
- Portland Art Museum
- Oregon Zoo
Most of our healthcare graduate and professional programs are at the state-of-the-art campus in Hillsboro. Our optometry program is at our Forest Grove Campus. Contact us to schedule a visit.
At our Eugene Campus, we offer undergraduate and graduate programs in education and a graduate program in social work. Contact us to visit our campus.
At our Woodburn Campus, we offer undergraduate and graduate programs in education. Contact us to visit our campus.