Next Steps for Admitted Students
Congratulations on your acceptance!
You are among the best and brightest students, but most importantly you are officially a member of our Boxer Family! Get ready for your Pacific journey, where you'll learn and grow into the professional you aspire to be.
Next Steps for Admitted Students
Campus Visit and Admissions Events
Experience for yourself why students love Pacific University. Our admissions team is ready to welcome you to our campus in Oregon's beautiful Forest Grove neighborhood, in person or virtually. We can't wait to meet you!
Stay in the loop, check out the list of Pacific Admissions events often!
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Nearly 99 percent of undergraduate students are awarded financial aid from Pacific University. Financial aid opportunities at Pacific include a variety of academic and competitive scholarships, need-based grants, loans, and employment.
In addition to your admissions counselors' support for you, Pacific offers financial aid counselors that are available to help you explore opportunities to maximize the money you are awarded to pay for a Pacific education.
Be sure to include Pacific’s unique competitive scholarships on your to do list.
Peer Mentorship Program
Heading off to college can be a whirlwind of emotions, from the satisfaction and pride of soon attending college to the natural fear of the unknown - we understand you. Our peer mentorship program is just a text away from getting all of your questions answered while building a relationship with a current Boxer that will walk you through the steps of what to expect as a first year student.
Get started with an optional matching survey to get paired with our current students - COMING SOON!
Ready to commit to Pacific University?
Let’s make it official, submit your enrollment deposit to save your spot for Fall 2024.
If you are a transfer student, please visit the Admitted Transfer Student page.
Next Steps for Committed Pacific Students
After You Deposit
- Complete your Academic Interest Survey (available after you deposit in May).
- Submit your Housing Application (available after you deposit in May).
- Send in all of your high school and college transcripts ASAP.
- Read about Academic Advising & Registration for first semester classes.
NOTE: The Housing Application and the Academic Interest survey will be sent to your PUNet email address. If you haven’t already done so, please establish your PUNet Account today. It takes 1-4 days for new students to be processed, and for your information to be connected to the other departments on campus. Please wait 1-4 days for the processing to occur and expect to have the link in your mailbox by the end of day 4.
View this year's Enrollment Packet by clicking this image:
Connect with your Future Classmates
For new first-year students starting at Pacific in Fall 2023:
For new transfer students:
Want to show off your Boxer pride? Download one of the below Boxer banners!
Preparing for Registration
- Take the World Language Placement Test.
- Please see the Academic & Career Advising website and follow the steps listed. Once finished with the steps listed, Academic & Career Advising will provide you with options to schedule your registration day.
Your Final Steps
Make sure your high school sends in your final transcript (including graduation date) to the Office of Admissions.
NOTE: Failure to submit your final high school or college transcripts may delay registration for the spring semester.
Pack up, and move in! Get answers for any housing questions with frequently asked housing questions.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs for admitted students.
Dates to Remember
- May: Housing Information & Advising.
- July - Aug (Selected Dates): Registration - NOTE: The Advising Office will be contacting you to let you know what your Advising date/time is. These events are Academic Interest-specific. You will be assigned your date based on the area of study that you indicated on the AIS.
- Orientation and Move-In Info Coming Soon!