About the College of Education
Our vision, mission, and values guide us in everything we do as a College.
Visionary practice, principled advocacy, ethical action
The mission of the Pacific University College of Education is to be a community of thoughtful and responsive leaders who
- inspire professionals to value and serve individuals within their unique personal, family, and community context;
- construct and disseminate new understandings through teaching and scholarship;
- advance critical evaluation of theory and practice;
- advocate for justice through outreach and service in reciprocal partnership with underserved communities; and
- cultivate learning in and through our inclusive and diverse communities.
We are guided by our core values