The scholarships are designed to enable undergraduate regular members of an active Pi Delta Phi chapter to continue their studies of French Language and Literature.
There are three different awards, each accompanied by Pi Delta Phi Travel Grants up to $1,500.00 each that help cover some airfare costs
- Full tuition summer session scholarship awarded by: The American University of Paris, France.
- Full tuition summer scholarship to Avignon awarded by: The Institute of American Universities.
- Full tuition scholarship partially funded by the National Dean's List with Pi Delta Pi.
- Applicant must be a member of Pi Delta Phi
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
Preference is given to applicants who have not previously studied in a Francophone country, and preference is also based on financial need and lack of opportunity.
Applicants must submit a letter, in English or French, stating clearly and briefly his or her qualifications. Applicants must address financial need and lack of opportunity, must address any previous study abroad and must state that they are able to accept an award for summer study. Applicants must also submit three letters of nomination and official transcript(s).
For more information, visit the Pi Delta Phi website.
Pacific Scholarship Coach
Professor Jeanne-Sarah de Larquier
503-352-2113 | firstname.lastname@example.org