Employment | Graduate & Professional

Entering and continuing students who are interested in working under the Federal Work Study Program must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1 for the upcoming academic year. Students must answer yes to the FAFSA question “Are you interested in being considered for work-study?” Students who are expected to be enrolled in off campus internships, preceptorships, etc., will not automatically be awarded Federal Work Study. These students should contact the Financial Aid Office if they want Federal Work-Study included in their financial aid package.

For more information on Federal Work Study opportunities at Pacific, visit the Career Development Center.