The next MBA cohort begins in August. Apply Today!
At Pacific, MBA candidates are accepted not only for their academic abilities, but also for how their knowledge and experience can contribute to the cohort. Our average MBA student has over seven years of professional work experience, and you will learn with a close-knit group of experienced and entry-level professionals alike. With the latest cohort being 50% female and 50% diverse, Pacific empowers candidates to learn from the curriculum as well as each other.
MBA Application at a Glance
May be waived with informational interview
Next Cohort Start
Application fees will be waived for those who express a demonstrated interest by scheduling an informational interview and providing the required documents.
To be considered for acceptance into the MBA degree program, applicants must submit a completed application. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
- Complete all required sections of your BusCAS application
- In Academic History, upload official transcripts for each U.S. school you have attended
- In Supporting Information, upload a current resumé
- Upload a statement of purpose in the Documents tab
- Answer all required questions in the Questions tab
- Provide contact information for two references in the Questions tab
- GMAT and GRE are not required
1Fee may be waived by scheduling an informational interview in person or by Zoom.
2Pacific University Students and Alumni: Please contact your admissions counselor before proceeding with the application.
+Meeting minimum requirements do not guarantee admission into the program.
- In Academic History, request an official transcript evaluation for each school you attended outside the U.S. Request evaluation of international transcripts from World Education Services (WES)
- If you have not earned a degree from a University in the United States, Canada, UK or Australia, please provide proof of English language proficiency. Detailed requirements are here:
- TOEFL at least 87 (iBT), or 570 (PBT): Self-report scores in Academic History
- IELTS at least 7.0: Self-report scores in Academic History
- Duolingo at least 120: Include the link to your official score report when prompted to do so in the Questions tab.
- The final deadline is May 30 for students needing a sponsored visa
- This program is not covered under STEM, and the OPT follows the business program category (student would not receive extended OPT periods - 27 months)
Guaranteed Grad School Admission
Pacific University undergraduate students can save a seat in the MBA program through the Pacific Priority guaranteed grad school admission program. Apply as soon as you deposit to become a Pacific undergraduate student or during your undergraduate years. Learn how.