How to Apply | MBA
The next MBA cohort begins September 2018. Apply Today!
MBA Application at a Glance
Waived with interview
Ryan P. Garcia, MBA
To be considered for acceptance into the MBA degree program, applicants need to meet minimum requirements as follows. Incomplete Applications will not be evaluated.
- Completed Online Application
- Statement of purpose
- $80 Application Fee1
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university
- Certified transcript(s)2
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better from all attended colleges and universities3
- Two letters of recommendation. These may be submitted electronically from "My Account", mailed, or emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
1Fee may be waived by scheduling an informational interview in-person or by phone with Ryan Garcia.
2Pacific University students or alumni may submit unofficial transcripts
+Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission into the program.
- An official TOEFL score of at least 550 (79) or IELTS of at least 6.5.
- Evaluation of international transcripts from World Education Services (WES)
- Final Deadline is June 1 for students needing a sponsored visa
- This program is not covered under STEM, and the OPT follows the business program category (student would not receive extended OPT periods- 27 months)
Alternate proof of English language proficiency may include a bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. school or a bachelor's degree from an international institution with English as the primary language of instruction.
College of Business Admissions
Pacific University Oregon
2043 College Way
Forest Grove, OR 97116
Although GMAT scores are not required, you may submit your test score(s) if you wish, as they are considered valuable additions to your completed application.
3A GMAT score of 500 or greater, or the GRE equivalent, may be submitted in lieu of the 3.0 GPA requirement.