How to Apply | MBA
The next MBA cohort begins in September. Apply Today!
At Pacific, MBA candidates are accepted not only for their academic abilities but also for how their knowledge and experience can contribute to the cohort. With an average of over 7 years of professional work experience, you will learn with a close-knit group of experienced and entry-level professionals alike. With the latest cohort being 50 percent female and nearly 40 percent diverse, Pacific empowers candidates to learn from the curriculum as well as each other.
MBA Application at a Glance
Waived with interview
Next Cohort Start
Application fees will be waived for those who schedule an informational interview.
To be considered for acceptance into the MBA degree program, applicants must submit a completed application. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
- Completed Online Application
- Resume uploaded to "My Account"
- Statement of Purpose uploaded to "My Account"
- $80 Application Fee1
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university
- Certified transcript(s)2
- Two letters of recommendation. These may be submitted electronically from "My Account", mailed, or emailed directly to admissions@pacificU.edu
- While not required, GMAT or GRE scores may be submitted as a valuable part of your application
1Fee may be waived by scheduling an informational interview in person or by Zoom.
2Pacific University students or alumni may submit unofficial transcripts
+Meeting minimum requirements do not guarantee admission into the program.
- An official TOEFL score of at least 79 online or 550 paper-based. Candidates may also score at least a 6.5 on the IELTS.
- Evaluation of international transcripts from World Education Services (WES)
- The Final Deadline is June 1 for students needing a sponsored visa
- This program is not covered under STEM, and the OPT follows the business program category (student would not receive extended OPT periods- 27 months)
Alternate proof of English language proficiency may include a bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. school or a bachelor's degree from an international institution with English as the primary language of instruction.
College of Business Admissions
Pacific University Oregon
2043 College Way
Forest Grove, OR 97116