Business Administration | MBA
You have executive ability.
Your MBA at a Glance
Friday 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuition & Fees
$30,702 (full 15 months)
Priority Application Deadline
April 6, 2018
Avg. class size
Ryan P. Garcia, MBA
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Pacific University is an innovative and horizon-broadening program that prepares students to work in a multitude of careers. With a core curriculum based in fundamental business principles and taught by PhD-caliber professors, the program provides students with specialized knowledge and skills, as well as insights into innovative theories. The MBA at Pacific University helps students broaden their knowledge, launch notable careers, and become leaders in the field.
Why Pacific's MBA program?
- Designed for working professionals, earn your MBA in 15 months with a part-time schedule on Friday afternoons and Saturdays
- Classes are offered from our Hillsboro, OR campus. Having campus on the MAX line and ample parking allows Pacific to serve students from Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, and the rest of the greater Portland area.
- MBA scholarships are available. The final scholarship is available by enrolling prior to June 11.
- The Pacific University faculty reflects the broad diversity and extraordinary talent of economic leaders in the Pacific Northwest region and throughout the nation.
- By incorporating a cohort program, Pacific's MBA program empowers students to network with classmates and professors.
Expand Your Classroom
Pacific University’s College of Business fosters education and innovation outside of the classroom.
- The Executive Council of the College of Business is comprised of local business men and women, alumni, and other Pacific contributors whom help solidify the connections to the business community.
- Gain theory and practical experience while visiting local businesses on the Corporate Landscape Tour.
- Gain global experience first-hand through dynamic, location-based learning on the Optional Travel Course. As an added benefit the course is partly funded by the Executive Council.
- The Berglund Center's mission is to support multidisciplinary creativity, scholarship, and entrepreneurship. The Center hosts the Inspired Ideas Competition where students compete for thousands of dollars in funds to turn your idea into an actual prototype.
- The Center for Global Business Studies carries out research and supports teaching related to international business, with a focus on the people, companies, and economies of the Pacific Northwest.
- Students have access to the university Career Development Center while a student and after graduation. The center can help with formatting and editing resumes, finding internship and job opportunities, and providing valuable connections from Pacific's close-knit alumni network.
Ready to Learn More?
Connect directly with the Associate Director, Ryan P. Garcia, to begin exploring the ways a MBA from Pacific University can help you achieve your career goals.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-352-2187