Master of Social Work Program Admissions
Enrollment in the Pacific University master of social work program is limited, and admission is selective.
The Admissions Committee uses a holistic review process in considering applicants for admission, including factors such as:
- Academic record
- Community service and social work-related experience
- Communication skills
- Ability to work as an effective team member
- Letters of recommendation
- Commitment to the profession
- Completed SocialWorkCAS application (that includes short answer essay questions)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 strongly desired
- Completed bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college/university
- Professional resume/CV
- Two letters of recommendation
- Demonstrated English language proficiency is required of all applicants whose first language is not English. Please reach out to admissions for accepted tests and scores.
- If accepted, students will need to successfully pass a background check, drug screen, and/or immunization requirements
Pacific Alumni & Current Students
Pacific University graduates who complete the application process by the early application deadline and meet all admission requirements will be guaranteed admission and have a reserved spot in the upcoming cohort.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with graduate admissions at email@example.com if you experience any technical issues while creating your account or submitting your application.
MSW Admissions Program
2043 College Way
Forest Grove, OR 97116
|2023 - 2024 Admissions Cycle|
|Early application deadline||January 19, 2024|
|Early application admission notification||1-3 weeks after application is reviewed|
|Final application deadline||March 28, 2024|
|Program start||August 2024|