Virtual Application Assistance Drop-In Sessions
If you have questions about the Pacific University MSW, SLP or teacher education programs online application, pop on into our Application Drop-In Sessions! The Graduate Admissions team will have virtual application help available to applicants once a month with a variety of times to help accommodate applicant schedules.
Get your questions answered:
- Get your account unlocked!
- Find out which campus to send your transcripts to!
- Application status updates
- Troubleshooting tech issues
- Get tips for who you should send the evaluation request to!
- Not sure which campus you should select?
- What format should your essay be? *spoiler alert ... it's APA!
Whatever application-related questions you may have, these drop-in sessions are for you! The Graduate Admissions team will be available to guide you through any tech and/or specific application questions and help you register for upcoming information meetings & open houses.
Feel legit when you hit submit!
Drop-In Virtual Application Assistance Dates
December 7th | 4:30 pm - 6 pm | Will It Snow This Year? Drop-In App Assistance
January 24th | 3 pm - 5:30 pm | New Year New Career Application Assistance