Parking | Hillsboro Campus
Parking at the Hillsboro Campus is extremely limited, and members of the Pacific community are encouraged to use the MAX or other forms of transportation whenever possible.
Intermodal Transit Facility
The Intermodal Transit Facility provides parking for Tuality Hospital, Pacific University and Portland Community College visitors, as well as park-and-ride options for MAX customers.
University employees are provided access to reserved parking on floors 3-5 of the ITF.
Permits for student parking also are available for purchase. Students are not allowed to park in the ITF or adjacent lot without a paid permit. For permit information, contact Amy Vuylsteke at 503-352-7200 or in HPC2, Suite 230.
The campus parking lot adjacent to Creighton Hall is reserved for clinic patients. No student, employee or carpool parking is allowed in this lot. Parking for Pacific University permit holders, including those with carpool permits, is located in the ITF and the lot across the street from Creighton Hall. Lots are designated on this map.
Free parking is available in lots and on streets in downtown Hillsboro.
- Hillsboro Parking Garage, 110 SW Washington St. Bike lockers, 24-hour parking limit, handicapped parking. Designated park-and-ride location.
- County parking lot, SW Dennis & SW Baseline
- County parking lot, North 1st Avenue between NW Lincoln & NW Jackson
- County parking lot, NW Adams between NW. Lincoln & NW Jackson
- County parking lot, NW Adams between NW Jackson and Rachel
- Street parking on the west side of NE 9th between NW Lincoln & NE Jackson
- Street parking on the north side of NE Lincoln between NE 7th Ave. and NE 9th Ave., unless otherwise posted
Street parking in the immediate vicinity of campus is limited to two hours and is strictly enforced by the city of Hillsboro.