Parking | Hillsboro Campus
Parking at the Hillsboro Campus is extremely limited, and members of the Pacific community are encouraged to use the MAX or other forms of transportation whenever possible.
Intermodal Transit Facility
The Intermodal Transit Facility provides parking for Tuality Hospital, Pacific University and Portland Community College visitors, as well as park-and-ride options for MAX customers.
University employees are provided access to reserved parking on floors 3-5 of the ITF.
The ITF offers 13 Electric Vehicle charging stations all of which are ChargePoint. The fee is $1.00 per hour and is limited to 4 hours. For more information or questions regarding the EV charging stations, please contact the City of Hillsboro Facilities and Fleet Division.
Permits for student parking also are available for purchase. Students are not allowed to park in the ITF or adjacent lot without a paid permit. For permit information, contact Katrina Gust at email@example.com or in HPC2, Suite 230.
The campus parking lot adjacent to Creighton Hall is reserved for clinic patients. No student, employee or carpool parking is allowed in this lot. Parking for Pacific University permit holders, including those with carpool permits, is located in the ITF and the lot across the street from Creighton Hall.
Out of respect for our residential neighbors, please refrain from street parking on the Hillsboro campus. Free parking is available at nearby lots in the area.
- Hillsboro Parking Garage, 110 SW Washington St. Bike lockers, 24-hour parking limit, handicapped parking. Designated park-and-ride location.
- County parking lot, SW Dennis & SW Baseline
- County parking lot, North 1st Avenue between NW Lincoln & NW Jackson
- County parking lot, NW Adams between NW. Lincoln & NW Jackson
- County parking lot, NW Adams between NW Jackson and Rachel