Pacific Celebrates Health Professions Graduates
Pacific University celebrated the graduation of about 316 students in its College of Health Professions on Saturday, Aug. 10.
Amid a crowd of family and friends, students gathered under the oaks on the east lawn of the Forest Grove Campus’s historic Marsh Hall for the ceremony.
Among the graduates was Breanne Davis ’16, OD ’19, who was the third in a set of triplet sisters to receive a graduate degree from Pacific. Davis earned her doctor of occupational therapy, following up on a 2016 bachelor’s degree in exercise science, also from Pacific.
Other highlights of the August 2019 graduating class included the cohort of students in the health sciences program, Pacific’s first fully online degree completion program. Every member of the BHS class graduated magna cum laude or better.
Students on Saturday also received the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene
- Master of Arts and Master of Science in Applied Psychological Science
- Master of Arts and Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Doctor of Audiology
- Doctor of Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Clinical Psychology
The College of Health Professions is housed on Pacific’s Hillsboro Campus and also includes programs leading to doctor of pharmacy, doctor of physical therapy, and master’s of science in athletic training degrees, which are presented each May.