Advising & Registration
College of Education students in Eugene, students in Forest Grove undergraduate programs (College of Arts & Sciences, College of Business, and College of Education), and students in all School of Graduate Psychology programs register for classes online. Online registration is accessed through BoxerOnline.
Continuing Forest Grove Undergraduates: 2020 Spring and Summer dates
|Grouping *||Advising||Registration **|
|93.00 + completed credits||Oct 21-25||Oct 28-Nov 1|
|58.00 - 92.99 completed credits||
Oct 28-Nov 1
|23.00 - 57.99 completed credits||
|0.00-22.99 completed credits||Nov 11-15||Nov 18-22|
* For transfer credits to be included in a student's credit total, official transcripts must have been received in the Registrar's Office by the third Friday of the term.
**Students are assigned a specific day during this week and self-register through BoxerOnline.
Course listings and availability can be accessed through BoxerOnline.
Registration Waitlist Policy
- Students cannot register for one section of a course and waitlist for another section of the same course
- Students cannot waitlist or register for two sections of the same course
Time Conflict Policy
- If you wish to register for courses that overlap for up to 15 minutes, you must use the Request for Registration With Time Conflicts form to register for both courses. You must obtain the signatures of both instructors on the form, and submit it to the Registrar's Office within the appropriate period for registering. If the time conflict is for more than 15 minutes, you must register for one of the courses through an Independent Study Contract and the other through normal means (either through BoxerOnline before courses start, or with a signed Add/Drop form during the Add/Drop window).
- If you are concerned that one of the courses will fill rapidly, you may register for it through BoxerOnline. When you Include both courses and signatures on the Add/Drop form, but indicate which course you already have registered for.
Please Note: A course is listed with an instructor of STAFF when the instructor has not yet been assigned. In these cases, the department chair/supervisor is listed as the second instructor, so that someone is available to give instructor consent, and/or override prerequisites and co-requisites, if needed. This does not mean that the department chair/supervisor will teach the course.