Advising & Registration
College of Education students in Eugene, students in Forest Grove undergraduate programs (College of Arts & Sciences, College of Business, and College of Education), and students in all School of Graduate Psychology programs register for classes online. Online registration is accessed through BoxerOnline.
Forest Grove Undergraduates: 2022 Winter and Spring Dates
|Grouping *||Advising||Registration **|
|97.00+ completed credits||Oct 18-22||Oct 25-29|
|64.00 - 96.99 completed credits||Oct 25-29||Nov 1-5|
|29.00 - 63.99 completed credits||Nov 1-5||Nov 8-12|
|0.00 - 28.99 completed credits||Nov 8-12||Nov 15-19|
* For transfer credits to be included in a student's credit total, official transcripts must have been received in the Registrar's Office by the third Friday of the term.
**Students are assigned a specific day during this week. From that day until the first day of the term, students self-register through BoxerOnline.
Course listings and availability can be accessed through BoxerOnline.
Registration Waitlist Policy
- Students cannot register for one section of a course and waitlist for another section of the same course
- Students cannot waitlist or register for two sections of the same course
Time Conflict Policy
- If you wish to register for courses that overlap for up to 15 minutes, you must use the Request for Registration With Time Conflicts form to register for both courses. You must obtain the signatures of both instructors on the form, and submit it to the Registrar's Office within the appropriate period for registering. If you are concerned that one of the courses will fill rapidly, you may register for it through BoxerOnline. Include both courses and signatures on the Request for Registration With Time Conflicts form, but indicate the course for which you already have registered.
- If the time conflict is for more than 15 minutes, you must register for one of the courses through an Independent Study Contract and the other through BoxerOnline.
Winter Registration Load Policy
During Winter term, students may register for the following options:
- One 4-credit course
- One 2-credit course
- One 2-credit course and one 1-credit course (either an existing course or an Independent Study)
- Two 1-credit courses
Please Note: A course is listed with an instructor of STAFF when the instructor has not yet been assigned. In these cases, the department chair/supervisor is listed as the second instructor, so that someone is available to give instructor consent, and/or override prerequisites and co-requisites, if approrpriate. This does not mean that the department chair/supervisor will teach the course.