Upgrade to BoxerOnline | Student Planning
Pacific University's BoxerOnline system will be upgraded on Monday, Feb. 14, 2022, to include a tool called "Student Planning" — an easier way to register, plan, schedule, and track your progress to graduation! The new Student Planning interface includes many new features which will allow students and advisors to:
- Track graduation requirements in more detail with new color-coded visuals.
- Plan out how to fulfill core, major, and overall degree requirements ahead of time before registering for classes each semester.
- View open/waitlisted classes for active terms and register for classes more easily.
- Get important notifications about holds and other issues more directly.
- Export your schedule to iCal for use with Google Calendar, and others.
Watch a live demo of BoxerOnline!
Students, staff, and faculty are invited to register to attend a live demonstration from noon to 1 p.m. on either March 14 or March 16:
Need 1 on 1 Help?
Between March 29 to April 26, stop by Academic & Career Advising in Scott Hall 129 during the times below for a tour of the new system.
- Every Tuesday and Thursday from noon to 1 p.m. at the CLIC computer lab in Scott Hall.
- Every Monday and Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Scott 129 (Academic & Career Advising Center).
- Every Friday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Zoom.
- By appointment at any time — schedule here.
The Registrar's Office and Academic & Career Advising has training videos and documentation available.
After watching the videos if you have additional questions you may contact your Advising Center Liaison for 1 on 1 help with the new tool.
|School or College||Advising Center Liaison|
|Arts & Humanities||Melissa Vieira|
|Social Sciences||Rose Dahl|
|Natural Sciences||Rudy Sanchez|
|College of Business||Heidi Wright|
|College of Education||Heidi Wright|