College of Business Placement Services
Welcome to Placement Services.
Placement Services is your first stop for information about professional development programming, events, and workshops offered by the College of Business, Placement Services, the Business Club and the AMA Club. We are a busy college so jump in and become part of the College of Business community today!
My name is Wanda Frazier and I am here to offer you opportunities to practice those professional development skills needed for you to become career ready. We will work together on creating a professional, robust resume, practice interviewing techniques, learn how and why networking is so important and of course, some business etiquette as well.
In order for us to work together the most efficiently, I ask that you jump on board and actively take the following steps:
- Update your profile on LinkedIn and connect with me
- Watch for my emails (I know you get quite a few but look for my name!)
- ASK me about COB's PASSPORT Program for Professional Development
- Plan on attending our workshops, events, and programs
- Update your profile on Handshake (recruiters are active on this site)
- Schedule an appointment with me
- Share your resume with me for helpful hints
Where Our Graduates Work
Wanda Frazier, MBA | Director, Placement Services
o: 503-352-3117 | c: 503-784-8642 | firstname.lastname@example.org