College of Business Placement Services
Welcome to Placement Services.
Placement Services is your first stop for information about professional development programming, events, and workshops offered by the College of Business, Placement Services, the Business Club and the AMA Club. We are a busy college so jump in and become part of the College of Business community today!
Through Placement Services, you can practice professional development skills needed for you to become career ready. We will work together on creating a professional, robust resume, practice interviewing techniques, learn how and why networking is so important and of course, some business etiquette as well.
We recommend students actively take the following steps:
- Update your profile on LinkedIn
- Ask us about COB's PASSPORT Program for Professional Development
- Plan on attending our workshops, events, and programs
- Update your profile on Handshake (recruiters are active on this site)
- Schedule an appointment with Placement Services
- Share your resume with Placement Services for helpful hints