Apply Now to the School of Learning & Teaching
Step One | Complete the School of Learning & Teaching Applications
Students new to Pacific University should use the online application. Current Pacific University undergraduates seeking an education and learning major with licensure should use the PDF form. Candidates seeking an add-on endorsement to their license email email@example.com for application information.
Step Two | Submit the following items:
- Highlight your experience with children and youth
All official college transcripts (Pacific University transcripts waived)
Letters of evaluation/recommendation (PDF Form)
- Three letters for graduate programs
- Two letters for undergraduate programs
- For undergraduate teacher licensure: An essay on an education issue or topic of your choice.
- For the MAT program: An essay on an education issue or topic of your choice.
- For the MAT Arbor program: Two essays required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific topics.
- For the undergraduate and MAT SPED programs: An essay on your personal and professional goals as a special educator.
- For the MAT STEM program: Pacific University prepares teachers who support the participation and success of all students. What does this mission mean to you as a future STEM teacher?
Step Three | Submit Application Fee
- The fee is $35
- Fee is waived for current Pacific University Students and Arbor Program applicants