As the calendar year comes to an end, we hope you will consider supporting Pacific University and our students with a year-end gift. Every gift, of any amount, makes an impact, and there are many different ways to support Pacific and our students.
Apply Now to the School of Learning & Teaching
Step One | Complete the School of Learning & Teaching Applications
Step Two | Submit the following items:
- Highlight your experience with children and youth
All official college transcripts
Letters of evaluation/recommendation
- Three letters for graduate programs
- Two letters for undergraduate programs
- For the MAT program: An essay on an education issue or topic of your choice.
- For the MAT SPED program: An essay on Your personal and professional goals as a special educator.
- For the MAT STEM program: Pacific University prepares teachers who support the participation and success of all students. What does this mission mean to you as a future STEM teacher?
Step Three | Submit Application Fee
- The fee is $35
- Fee is waived for current Pacific University Students
Joel Hoff MAT ’07 was recently promoted to director of school improvement of Crook County High School (CCHS) in Prineville, Ore.
Dr. Kerry Mandulak, faculty member in the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders, has been selected as a participant in the 2019 CAPCSD Leadership Academy.