Joel Hoff MAT ’07 was recently promoted to director of school improvement of Crook County High School (CCHS) in Prineville, Ore.
Apply Now to the School of Learning & Teaching
Step One | Complete the School of Learning & Teaching Applications
Step Two | Submit the following items:
- Highlight your experience with children and youth
All official college transcripts
Letters of evaluation/recommendation
- Three letters for graduate programs
- Two letters for undergraduate programs
- For the MAT program: An essay on an education issue or topic of your choice.
- For the MAT SPED program: An essay on Your personal and professional goals as a special educator.
- For the MAT STEM program: Pacific University prepares teachers who support the participation and success of all students. What does this mission mean to you as a future STEM teacher?
Step Three | Submit Application Fee
- The fee is $35
- Fee is waived for current Pacific University Students
Dr. Kerry Mandulak, faculty member in the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders, has been selected as a participant in the 2019 CAPCSD Leadership Academy.
Jack Nehring ’59, MAEd ’67 died Oct. 11, 2018, at age 81.