Lunch with a Boxer | Undergraduate Admissions
Learn more about the different resources at Pacific University in sessions designed for admitted and deposited students and their families or guardians.
Join different departments each week for a virtual Zoom lunch meeting at noon (Noon West Coast Time/PDT)! We know this is a time of change so our department leaders are happy to chat and answer any questions you may have regarding the current situation and your student's future at Pacific University. Sessions will be recorded and posted onto our YouTube Channel.
Prior registration is not required and invitations can be found in your inbox! Check your spam folder if you have not received any communications or reach out to your admissions counselor for more information.
Spring 2021; Wednesdays at Noon
**PLEASE NOTE: the session with our Director of Housing has been moved to June. The timing of the session will better update families on logistics as guidelines are determined.**
- March 17, 2021 - Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences, Sarah Phillips
- March 24, 2021 - Financial Aid, Leslie Limper
- March 31, 2021 - Athletic Director, Keith Buckley
- April 7, 2021 - Outdoor Pursuits & Voyages, Justin Hall
- April 14, 2021 - Director of Applied & Experiential Learning, Stephanie Stokamer
- April 21, 2021 - Current Student Parent Panel
- April 28, 2021 - Academic Advising & Registration, Mike Shingle
- May 5, 2021 - Office of Accessibility & Accommodations(OAA), Kim Garrett
- May 12, 2021 - General Orientation Overview, Denise Giesbers
- May 19, 2021 - **UPDATE** FAQs on Next Steps After Committing, Admissions Team
- May 26, 2021 - First Year Seminar (FYS) Course Information, Brent Johnson
- June 2, 2021 - TBD
- June 9, 2021 - Director of Housing, Lisa Aiello
...more to come! Make sure to check back regularly
Missed the session? Our YouTube Playlist has it all in one place for you.
If you have a question you would like to have addressed during the session or would like reminder text on the upcoming sessions, please fill out the Google Form.