Lunch with a Boxer | Undergraduate Admissions
Learn more about the different resources at Pacific University in sessions designed for admitted students, deposited students, families or guardians.
We know this is the time to make your final commitment. So, what really makes Pacific stand out? Is coming to Pacific the best step?
Join different departments each week for a virtual Zoom lunch meeting at noon (West Coast Time/Pacific Time Zone). Our Boxer staff and faculty are happy to set aside their lunch hour to answer your questions. Various topics will be covered each week. Presenters will be sharing about the different resources that are available to students and how they can be utilized. Next steps on what to expect over the summer and the first semester as a Boxer will also be covered. Sessions will be recorded and posted onto our YouTube Channel.
Prior registration is not required and invitations can be found in your inbox! Check your spam folder if you have not received any communications or reach out to your admissions counselor for more information.
- March 8, 2023 - Financial Aid | Griffin Shaulis, Financial Aid Counselor & Outreach Coordinator
- March 15, 2023 - Outdoor Pursuits & Voyages | Brooke Fritzler & Audry Beamer l Student Voyages Coordinators
- March 22, 2023 - Student Health Center | Perla Andrade, Director of Student and Employee Health Center | (Click here for the Spanish audio translation)
- March 29, 2023 - Spring Break Week at Pacific. Lunch with a Boxer will be on pause.
- April 5, 2023 - Office of Accessibility and Accommodation (OAA) | Kimberly Garrett, Director of Office of Accessibility and Accommodation (Click here for the Spanish audio translation) | OAA Orientation Handout
- April 12, 2023 - Athletics | Keith Buckley, Athletic Director
- April 19, 2023 - Academic Advising & Course Registration | Mike Shingle, Director, Academic & Career Advising | (Click here for the Spanish audio translation)
- April 26, 2023 - Housing & Residence Life | Andra Dennis, Area Coordinator & Lindsey Blem, Dean of Student Development and Campus Living | (Click here for the Spanish audio translation)
- May 3, 2023 - PACU 155, FREE Summer Credit Class | Ramona Ilea, Professor of Philosophy and the Director of the Center for a Sustainable Society at Pacific University | (Click here for the Spanish audio translation)
- May 10, 2023 - First Year Seminar (FYS) | Brent Johnson, Associate Professor & First-Year Experience Program Director | (Click here for the Spanish audio translation)
- May 17, 2023 - Global Scholars Program | Erica Andree, Director Center for Languages and International Collaboration | (Click here for the Spanish audio translation)
- May 24, 2023 - Student Counseling Center | Graham Turner, Mental Health Promotion and Prevention Specialist
- May 31, 2023 - Pre-Orientation Information | Lindey Blem, Dean of Student Development and Campus Living
Missed the session? Our YouTube Channel will have it all in one place for you on our YouTube Playlist.
Gina Lee | Associate Director of Admissions and Events Coordinator
Knight Hall | 503-352-2841 | firstname.lastname@example.org