Lunch with a Boxer | Undergraduate Admissions
Lunch with a Boxer has concluded for the year. Missed a session? Our YouTube Channel will have it all in one place for you on our YouTube Playlist. Thank you for attending!
Learn more about the different resources at Pacific University in sessions designed for admitted and deposited students and their families or guardians.
Join different departments each week for a virtual Zoom lunch meeting at noon (Noon West Coast Time/PDT)! We know this is a time of change so our department leaders are happy to chat and answer any questions you may have regarding the current situation and your student's future at Pacific University. Sessions will be recorded and posted onto our YouTube Channel.
Prior registration is not required and invitations can be found in your inbox! Check your spam folder if you have not received any communications or reach out to your admissions counselor for more information.
Spring 2022; Wednesdays at 12:00 Noon (Noon West Coast Time/PDT)!
- March 23, 2022 - Financial Aid, Leslie Limper & Griffin Shaulis
- March 30, 2022 - Outdoor Pursuits & Voyages, Justin Hall
- April 6, 2022 - Office of Accessibility & Accommodation Services, Kimberly Garrett
- April 13, 2022 - Athletics, Keith Buckley
- April 20, 2022 - Student Counseling Center, Jessica Larson-Wu & Laura Stalling
- April 27, 2022 - Housing, Lisa Aiello & Trinity Cerna
- May 4, 2022 - Academic Advising - fall course selection, Mike Shingle
- May 11, 2022 - FREE Summer Credit Class, Stephanie Stokamer & Jennifer Hardacker
- May 18, 2022 - Global Scholars & Study Abroad, Erica Andree
- May 25, 2022 - Student Health Center, Melanie Doak & Perla Andrade
- June 1, 2022 - Orientation, Denise Giesbers
- June 8, 2022 - First Year Seminars (FYS), Brent Johnson
Missed the session? Our YouTube Channel will have it all in one place for you on our YouTube Playlist.