Lunch with a Boxer | Undergraduate Admissions
Learn more about the different resources at Pacific University in sessions designed for admitted students who have deposited with Pacific University and their families.
Join different departments each week for a virtual Zoom lunch meeting at noon (Noon West Coast Time/PST)! We know this is a time of change so our department leaders are happy to chat and answer any questions you may have regarding the current situation and your student's future at Pacific University.
Pre-registration is required for the Zoom lunch.
Lunch with a Boxer 2020
Lunch with a Boxer will resume in Spring of 2020— in the meantime, check out our previous headliners:
- Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences, Sarah Phillips
- Athletics with our Athletic Director, Keith Buckley
- Orientation & Student Life with Denise Giesbers & Lindsey Blem
- Financial Aid with Leslie Limper & Cassie Copeland
- Advising & Registration with Mike Shingle
- Music with Michael Burch-Pesses
- Housing with Lisa Aiello
- Social Science with Jaye Cee Whitehead + Summer Program
- Outdoor Pursuits with Justin Hall
- Natural Science & Health Profession with Rebecca Concepcion
- Athletics with AD Keith Buckley - Part 2 (by popular demand)!
- Office of Accommodations and Accessibility (OAA) with Kim Garrett
- Center for Civic Engagement with Stephanie Stokamer
- Education with Christy Smith and
- Chemistry/Pre-Pharmacy with Joel Gohdes
- Student Affairs, Student Life, Housing, Student Counseling Center, Center for Gender Equity
Check back soon with new Spring 2020 information!