Admitted Transfer Students
Congratulations! You've made it! You are among the best and the brightest! It is our hope that you find here the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University Community!
The Admissions Team at Pacific University wants to make sure your transfer process goes smoothly! If you have any questions or concerns contact Justin McRobert at email@example.com.
Deposit online | You can deposit online if you have already established your PUAccount. If you have questions about establishing your PUAccount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Below are instructions on how to complete the online deposit process:
- Sign-in using your PUNet ID and Password
- Select the eDeposits tab
- Choose the appropriate term - example: F2020 (Fall) or S2020 (Spring)
- Choose the Undergraduate Deposit account and hit continue
- Choose your preferred payment method from the dropdown menu and press select
a. If you are choosing a checking or saving account, complete the account information fields and press continue
i. Read the terms and conditions, select agree and submit your payment
b. If you are using a credit card via PayPath, choose continue to PayPath
i. Enter your date of birth and the Student ID number if requested and press continue
ii. Press continue on the Payment Amount Information screen
iii. Enter your card payment information and press continue
iv. Read the terms and conditions, select agree and submit your payment
NOTE: You can also call us at 503-352-2218 to make payment of your $400 general enrollment deposit.
- Please contact our Financial Aid Department if you have any questions about Financial Aid at Pacific
- Make sure you file your FAFSA and include our school code (003212), as soon as possible
- Register to attend the upcoming Transfer Student Open House Event (optional)
- Place your General Enrollment Deposit ($400) & Complete your Academic Interest Survey
- Respond to email request to schedule your Transfer Student Advising & Registration Appointment -
- Fall Starters - watch for request to be sent to deposited transfers beginning in late spring (transfer student advising for fall starters happens generally in June/July)
- Spring Starters - watch for request to be sent to deposited transfers beginning in late fall(transfer student advising for spring starters happens generally in January).
- Attend mandatory on-campus Orientation
- Pack up, and move in! Look over our Helpful University Housing Tips
Important Dates for Fall 2022 Start
- Oct 1 and later: File 2021-22 FAFSA and include Pacific University (school code = 003212)
- Late March - Financial Aid award letters begin going out to admitted students by mail
- April/May - Deposit and place your $400 general enrollment deposit before this date to secure your spot in our fall transfer class
- June/July: New Transfer Student Advising & Registration for Fall Semester (for deposited students who have submitted final official transcripts)
- TBA (tentative): LAST DAY TO DEPOSIT FOR FALL SEMESTER
- TBA (tentative): Move-in/Mandatory Orientation Begins
- TBA (tentative): Classes Begin
Transfer Student Resources
- Office of Transfer Student Services: The first program of its kind in the state of Oregon, our OTSS is the central point of information for campus resources and guidance.
- Connections: Our organization designed to help transfer and non-traditional students become connected to Pacific.
- Advising Center: The advising center is your starting point for academic questions and getting enrolled for your first semester at Pacific.