MEd/VFL Careers & Outcomes
Graduate students will have developed a sophisticated and nuanced understanding of:
- the role that visual factors play in learning disability diagnosis and remediation;
- fundamental theories of cognition, learning, and language development;
- the major diagnostic theories in reading and related prescriptive techniques;
- decision-making systems, service delivery models, and program management within education organizations; and
- the varied constituencies that the public schools must satisfy to develop skills in research, diagnosis, therapy and case management within a multi-disciplinary setting.
MED VFL Program Academic Calendar