Are you in crisis or experiencing an emergency situation? You have several options for support.
During regular business hours
- Utilize walk-in weekdays at noon in the Student Counseling Center, no appointment required. Outside of walk-in hours, come to the counseling center and a counselor will see you as soon as possible.
- Call the Student Counseling Center at 503-352-2191 to speak with a counselor.
After hours, on weekends, and holiday breaks
1. Phone a crisis line:
- Forest Grove/Hillsboro (Washington County): 503-291-9111
- Eugene (Lane County): 541-687-4000
- Woodburn (Marion County): 503-585-4949
- Portland (Multnomah County): 800-716-9769 or 503-988-4888
- Hawaii Crisis Lines:
- Oahu: 808-832-3100
- Kauai/Lanai/Molokai/Maui/Hawaii: 800-753-6879
- TrevorLifeline serves LGBTQ youth (under age 25): 866-488-7386
- National Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255
2. Crisis Text Line: Text "GO" to 741-741
3. If you live on campus in Forest Grove speak with a Resident Assistant. The on-call RA may be reached 7pm to 7am and weekends at 971-275-2028 (Burlingham, Vandervelden and Gilbert) or 971-275-2027 (Walter, McCormick, Clark and Cascade). You may also contact Campus Public Safety at 503-352-2230.
4. Go to a local emergency room or urgent mental health care center:
- Washington County:
- Providence St. Vincent Hospital Emergency Room
- Hawthorn Walk-In Center (9:00 am to 8:30 pm at 5240 N. Elam Young Pkwy, #100, Hillsboro)
- Lane County: Sacred Heart Hospital
- Marion County: Salem Hospital
5. Call 911