Community Partner Resources
Community partners are essential to Pacific's mission to "inspires students to think, care, create, and pursue justice in our world". Together we work together to serve the mission of your organization, enhance our community, and facilitate student learning to grow the workforce you need.
The McCall Center for Civic Engagement staff can help you identify how to best work with students, faculty, and staff, connect you with cornerstone events that benefit our partners, and help spread the word about opportunities at your organization.
To get started:
- Identify the type of partnership which would work best for you (and find a campus contact for next steps) on our Partner with Us page.
- Sign-up for Experiential Learning Email Updates to receive semi-regular emails about upcoming MCCE opportunities.
- Consider bookmarking our Share an Event page, where you can let us know about the upcoming events and volunteer opportunities you would like Pacific students and staff to know about!
Ready to dive deeper?
- Get a broad sense of how civic engagement fits into student life and classes at Pacific on our Academic Civic Engagement and Get Involved pages.
- Explore our cornerstone events, many of which involve community partners, on our Programs and Activities page.
- Learn about why civic engagement and community partnerships are so vital on our Collaborating for Civic Learning page.
- See our "Partners in Civic Engagement" Mini-Grant form for details on how we can help cover the costs you may incur while working with students.
Don't see what you need here?
We're ready to help. Email the MCCE@pacificu.edu and we can explore your needs together and make appropriate introductions across campus.
We appreciate you and look forward to working together!