Student Multicultural Center
The Student Multicultural Center is the culmination of advocacy by students, both current and alumni, to establish a location of equitability and inclusion for all students who call Pacific University home.
The Student Multicultural Center (SMC) is an integral part of Pacific University that represents students of all identities, cultures and abilities. In a continuously evolving world, we strive to promote cultural sensitivity through education and advocacy within our university and student operations.
Working to empower, impact and inspire, the Student Multicultural Center fosters an inclusive and brave environment through transformative and transparent practices.
Who We Are
Located in Scott Hall Room 106/107 on the Forest Grove Campus, the SMC is a vibrant hub that welcomes and serves all members of our community including Pacific University students, faculty, staff, parents, alumni, community members and other campus visitors. The SMC provides our visitors with a home away from home and a source of educational opportunities.
What We Provide
- Free, reservable meeting and event space
- Student organization office space
- Study & Lounge area
- Open 5 days a week
- Variety of other resources
Bias Incident Education Team
How to make a Bias Incident Report
For more information on what is a Bias Incident, the Bias Incident Education Team and additional resources, please click the following link : Bias Incident Education Information
If you have experienced/witnessed a bias incident, there are several ways to submit a report.
- Complete an online bias incident report by clicking the following link : Bias Incident Report Form
- Call the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at (503) 352-1457 during business hours to make a report.
- You may request an in-person meeting to report a bias incident by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.