Healthcare Track | MBA
MBA At A Glance
15-Month Tuition & Books
Next Cohort Start
Dir. of Admissions
Ryan P. Garcia, MBA
Designed for working healthcare professionals, the Pacific MBA with a healthcare track will develop your business skills for a career in healthcare administration. Along with your career experience, the Pacific MBA will prepare you with a curriculum evolving as fast as today’s healthcare industry.
Why Pacific's MBA in Healthcare?
- Earn your MBA in 15 months with an alternating-weekend schedule (pdf) on Friday afternoons and Saturdays
- Network with a close-knit MBA cohort with experiences in and out of the healthcare industry
- Same schedule, benefits, and tuition that all Pacific MBA candidates enjoy
- Classes are offered 4 days a month from Downtown Hillsboro, OR
- MBA Scholarships are available
- Gain theory and practical experience while visiting local businesses on the Corporate Landscape Tour
- By incorporating a cohort program, Pacific's MBA program empowers students to network with classmates and professors.
- Books, coffee, & meals included
- All books included!
“Science majors stream through Natural Sciences with very limited exposure to business—even the terms…Additionally, having this degree helped me stand out as a job candidate and I am positive I was about to start my current position right out of school because of the MBA.”
~Jona Johnson, OD '15, MBA '15
Jona earned her MBA concurrently with her OD at Pacific. After graduation, she started a position managing a clinic where she uses the business and management skills she gained in the MBA.
Schedule & Topics
Healthcare track candidates will follow the same schedule as general MBA counterparts. Healthcare track students will take a combination of general MBA courses that provide a healthcare option of focus and specific courses unique to the healthcare track.
For a full list of courses, visit the MBA Curriculum page.
- Policy, Regulation & Politics of Healthcare
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Healthcare Finance & Accounting
- Quality Management in Healthcare
Ready to Learn More? Connect directly with the Director of Marketing & Admissions, Ryan P. Garcia, to begin exploring the ways an MBA from Pacific University can help you achieve your career goals.
Ryan P. Garcia | Director of Marketing & Admissions
email@example.com | 503-352-2187