Healthcare Management | MBA
MBA At A Glance
15-Month Tuition & Books
Next Cohort Start
Dir. of Admissions
Ryan P. Garcia, MBA
Designed for working healthcare professionals, the Pacific MBA with a healthcare track will develop your business skills for a career in healthcare administration. Along with your career experience, the Pacific MBA will prepare you with a curriculum evolving as fast as today’s healthcare industry.
Why Pacific's MBA in Healthcare?
- Earn your MBA in 15 months with an alternating-weekend schedule (pdf) on Friday afternoons and Saturdays
- Network with a close-knit MBA cohort with experiences in and out of the healthcare industry
- Same schedule, benefits, and tuition that all Pacific MBA candidates enjoy
- Classes are held 4 days a month from Hillsboro, OR or you can join remotely
- MBA Scholarships are available
- Gain theory and practical experience while visiting local businesses on the Corporate Landscape Tour
- By incorporating a cohort program, Pacific's MBA program empowers students to network with classmates and professors.
“Science majors stream through Natural Sciences with very limited exposure to business—even the terms…Additionally, having this degree helped me stand out as a job candidate and I am positive I was about to start my current position right out of school because of the MBA.”
~Jona Johnson, OD '15, MBA '15
Jona earned her MBA concurrently with her OD at Pacific. After graduation, she started a position managing a clinic where she uses the business and management skills she gained in the MBA.
Schedule & Topics
Healthcare track candidates will follow the same schedule as general MBA counterparts. Healthcare track students will take a combination of general MBA courses that provide a healthcare option of focus and specific courses unique to the healthcare track. For a full list of courses, visit the MBA Curriculum page.
Ready to Learn More? Connect directly with the Director of Marketing & Admissions, Ryan P. Garcia, to begin exploring the ways an MBA from Pacific University can help you achieve your career goals.
Ryan P. Garcia | Director of Marketing & Admissions
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-352-2187