Zade Al-Khatatbeh '18 earned his MBA in a program designed for working professionals. Read about how he took his business know-how and moved quickly through roles as an analyst, financial consultant, and financial strategy consultant at one of the largest healthcare providers in Oregon.
Master of Business Administration | MBA
You have executive ability. Earn your MBA from Pacific University in 15 Months with a weekend schedule in Hillsboro.
Your MBA at a Glance
Class Schedule (pdf)
Friday 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuition & Fees
Ryan P. Garcia, MBA
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) by the College of Business at Pacific University is designed for working professionals. With a weekend schedule from downtown Hillsboro you will finish your MBA in 15 months with your close-knit cohort.
Why Pacific's MBA program?
- Designed for working professionals, earn your MBA in 15 months with an alternating-weekend schedule on Friday afternoons and Saturdays alongside a close-knit cohort.
- Choose an interdisciplinary focus or the new Healthcare Track
- Classes are offered from our Downtown Hillsboro, OR campus.
- Step outside of the classroom with our Corporate Landscape Tours and Travel Experience
- MBA scholarships are available
- By incorporating a cohort program, Pacific's MBA program empowers students to network with classmates and professors.
Expand Your Classroom
- Gain global experience first-hand through dynamic, location-based learning on the Travel Experience where you will travel with your cohort to an international destination.
- Gain theory and practical experience while visiting local businesses on the Corporate Landscape Tour.
“The skills I have gained in management and finance are huge aspects of what qualifies me for my career now, but the thing I’ve found most valuable is the critical thinking skills I gained throughout my MBA experience.”
After completing her Pacific MBA in 2017, Angila Petris moved to Coos Bay, Ore., where, after a stint working as a Staff Accountant at a CPA firm, she began her current role as the Director of Finance for the South Coast Education Service District. Petris relies on many of the skills she learned and the experiences she had in the Pacific MBA to succeed in her job today. Read Petris' Story.
Ready to Learn More? Connect directly with the Director of Marketing & Admissions, Ryan P. Garcia, to begin exploring the ways an MBA from Pacific University can help you achieve your career goals.
Ryan P. Garcia | Director of Marketing & Admissions
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-352-2187
Daniel Yazzolino '16, MBA '20 was featured on the Instagram for Young Professionals in Business Aviation.
Autumn Davis MBA ’19, Breanne Davis ’16, OT ’19, and Carmel Nichol ’16, MSW ’17 completed a family triple play this summer when Breanne was awarded her doctorate in occupational therapy. She was the third triplet in the family to earn a graduate degree from Pacific.