Master of Business Administration | MBA
You have executive ability. Earn your MBA from Pacific University in 15 Months with a weekend schedule in Hillsboro.
Your MBA at a Glance
2018 Schedule (pdf)
Friday 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuition & Fees
Avg. class size
Ryan P. Garcia, MBA
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) by the College of Business at Pacific University is designed for working professionals. With a weekend schedule from downtown Hillsboro you will finish your MBA in 15 months with your close-knit cohort.
Why Pacific's MBA program?
- Designed for working professionals, earn your MBA in 15 months with a weekend schedule on Friday afternoons and Saturdays alongside a close-knit cohort.
- Classes are offered from our Downtown Hillsboro, OR campus.
- MBA scholarships are available. The final scholarship is available by enrolling prior to June 11.
- By incorporating a cohort program, Pacific's MBA program empowers students to network with classmates and professors.
Expand Your Classroom
- Gain global experience first-hand through dynamic, location-based learning on the Travel Course where you will travel with your cohort to an international destination.
- Gain theory and practical experience while visiting local businesses on the Corporate Landscape Tour.
- The Inspired Ideas Competition where students compete for thousands of dollars in funds to turn your idea into an actual prototype.
- The College of Business has a Placement Coordinator who can help you make the connections you need.