Master of Business Administration | MBA
You have executive ability. Earn your MBA from Pacific University in 15 Months with a weekend schedule in Hillsboro.
Your MBA at a Glance
2018 Schedule (pdf)
Friday 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuition & Fees
June 15, 2018
Avg. class size
Ryan P. Garcia, MBA
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) by the College of Business at Pacific University is designed for working professionals. With a weekend schedule from downtown Hillsboro you will finish your MBA in 15 months with your close-knit cohort.
Why Pacific's MBA program?
- Designed for working professionals, earn your MBA in 15 months with a weekend schedule on Friday afternoons and Saturdays alongside a close-knit cohort.
- Classes are offered from our Downtown Hillsboro, OR campus.
- MBA scholarships are available. The final scholarship is available by enrolling prior to June 11.
- By incorporating a cohort program, Pacific's MBA program empowers students to network with classmates and professors.
Expand Your Classroom
- Gain global experience first-hand through dynamic, location-based learning on the Travel Course where you will travel with your cohort to an international destination.
- Gain theory and practical experience while visiting local businesses on the Corporate Landscape Tour.
- The Inspired Ideas Competition where students compete for thousands of dollars in funds to turn your idea into an actual prototype.
- The College of Business has a Placement Coordinator who can help you make the connections you need.