Autumn Davis MBA ’19, Breanne Davis ’16, OT ’19, and Carmel Nichol ’16, MSW ’17 completed a family triple play this summer when Breanne was awarded her doctorate in occupational therapy. She was the third triplet in the family to earn a graduate degree from Pacific.
Master of Business Administration | MBA
You have executive ability. Earn your MBA from Pacific University in 15 Months with a weekend schedule in Hillsboro.
Your MBA at a Glance
Class Schedule (pdf)
Friday 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuition & Fees
Ryan P. Garcia, MBA
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) by the College of Business at Pacific University is designed for working professionals. With a weekend schedule from downtown Hillsboro you will finish your MBA in 15 months with your close-knit cohort.
Why Pacific's MBA program?
- Designed for working professionals, earn your MBA in 15 months with an alternating-weekend schedule on Friday afternoons and Saturdays alongside a close-knit cohort.
- Classes are offered from our Downtown Hillsboro, OR campus.
- MBA scholarships are available. The final scholarship is available by enrolling prior to June 11.
- By incorporating a cohort program, Pacific's MBA program empowers students to network with classmates and professors.
Expand Your Classroom
- Gain global experience first-hand through dynamic, location-based learning on the Travel Course where you will travel with your cohort to an international destination.
- Gain theory and practical experience while visiting local businesses on the Corporate Landscape Tour.
- The Inspired Ideas Competition where students compete for thousands of dollars in funds to turn your idea into an actual prototype.
- Use Placement Services to help you make the connections you need.
“The skills I have gained in management and finance are huge aspects of what qualifies me for my career now, but the thing I’ve found most valuable is the critical thinking skills I gained throughout my MBA experience.”
After completing her Pacific MBA in 2017, Angila Petris moved to Coos Bay, Ore., where, after a stint working as a Staff Accountant at a CPA firm, she began her current role as the Director of Finance for the South Coast Education Service District. Petris relies on many of the skills she learned and the experiences she had in the Pacific MBA to succeed in her job today. Read Petris' Story.
Ready to Learn More? Connect directly with the Director of Marketing & Admissions, Ryan P. Garcia, to begin exploring the ways an MBA from Pacific University can help you achieve your career goals.
Ryan P. Garcia | Director of Marketing & Admissions
email@example.com | 503-352-2187
Sitting in her office in Coos Bay, Ore., Pacific MBA alumna, Angila Petris, MBA is employed in her dream job. After completing her Pacific MBA in 2017 she moved with her husband to Coos Bay where, after a stint working as a Staff Accountant at a CPA firm, she began her current role as the Director of Finance for the South Coast Education Service District.
The College of Business is proud to introduce four new faculty members in Fall 2018 across multiple disciplines. These new faculty members will provide students with a mix of academic expertise and professional experience.