You have executive ability. Earn your MBA from Pacific University in 15 months with a weekend schedule in Hillsboro.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) by the College of Business at Pacific University is designed for working professionals. With a weekend schedule from downtown Hillsboro, you will finish your MBA in 15 months with your close-knit cohort.
Why Pacific's MBA program?
- Designed for working professionals, earn your MBA in 15 months with an alternating-weekend schedule on Friday afternoons and Saturdays alongside a close-knit cohort.
- Choose an interdisciplinary focus or Healthcare Management
- Study remotely or from the Hillsboro, OR campus. This is not a pre-recorded, online MBA. Through synchronous learning, you will attend live classes, work together with your cohort, and engage with Pacific faculty no matter where you are.
- Step outside of the classroom with our Corporate Landscape Tours and Travel Experience
- MBA scholarships are available
- By incorporating a cohort program, Pacific's MBA program empowers students to network with classmates and professors.
- MBA tuition includes all textbooks, social events, a local corporate landscape tour, meals and snacks during class, and computer software for selected courses.
Friday 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Gain global experience first-hand through dynamic, location-based learning on the Travel Experience where you will travel with your cohort to an international destination.
- Gain theory and practical experience while visiting local businesses on the Corporate Landscape Tour.
Join the Business program on Feb. 15 for an open house and discover how an MBA can propel your career. Meet MBA students, ask questions and gain invaluable insights into your future success!
Discover how Pacific's MBA program can advance your career, skills and network at an upcoming open house. Whether you're leaning towards healthcare management or general management, we've got you covered!
The Alumni Association Board has elected Rhony Bhopla MFA ’22 as Vice-President and welcomed new members Rebekah Goodfellow MBA '22 and Jenny Johnson-Riley '98.