“I wanted to be competitive in the market and earn that edge that others might not want to pursue,” said Zade Al-Khatatbeh MBA '18. He saw earning an MBA as a way to help develop the skills needed to advance a career goal of finance or consulting management.
Master of Business Administration | MBA Program
You have executive ability. Earn your MBA from Pacific University in 15 Months with a weekend schedule in Hillsboro.
Your MBA at a Glance
Class Schedule (pdf)
Friday 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuition & Fees
Ryan P. Garcia, MBA
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) by the College of Business at Pacific University is designed for working professionals. With a weekend schedule from downtown Hillsboro, you will finish your MBA in 15 months with your close-knit cohort.
Why Pacific's MBA program?
- Designed for working professionals, earn your MBA in 15 months with an alternating-weekend schedule on Friday afternoons and Saturdays alongside a close-knit cohort.
- Choose an interdisciplinary focus or Healthcare Management
- Study remotely or from the Hillsboro, OR campus. This is not a pre-recorded, online MBA. Through synchronous learning, you will attend live classes, work together with your cohort, and engage with Pacific faculty no matter where you are.
- Step outside of the classroom with our Corporate Landscape Tours and Travel Experience
- MBA scholarships are available
- By incorporating a cohort program, Pacific's MBA program empowers students to network with classmates and professors.
Expand Your Classroom
- Gain global experience first-hand through dynamic, location-based learning on the Travel Experience where you will travel with your cohort to an international destination.
- Gain theory and practical experience while visiting local businesses on the Corporate Landscape Tour.
“The skills I have gained in management and finance are huge aspects of what qualifies me for my career now, but the thing I’ve found most valuable is the critical thinking skills I gained throughout my MBA experience.”
After completing her Pacific MBA in 2017, Angila Petris moved to Coos Bay, Ore., where, after a stint working as a Staff Accountant at a CPA firm, she began her current role as the Director of Finance for the South Coast Education Service District. Petris relies on many of the skills she learned and the experiences she had in the Pacific MBA to succeed in her job today. Read Petris' Story.
Ready to Learn More? Connect directly with the Director of Marketing & Admissions, Ryan P. Garcia, to begin exploring the ways an MBA from Pacific University can help you achieve your career goals.
Ryan P. Garcia | Director of Marketing & Admissions
email@example.com | 503-352-2187
“The true beneficiaries of the accreditation are students who can pursue their Pacific University business and MBA degrees with confidence and pride," said Associate Dean Jennifer Yruegas.
Zade Al-Khatatbeh '18 earned his MBA in a program designed for working professionals. Read about how he took his business know-how and moved quickly through roles as an analyst, financial consultant, and financial strategy consultant at one of the largest healthcare providers in Oregon.