Advantage Scholars Program Requirements
Program Eligibility Requirements
- TOEFL iBT 79 (paper TOEFL 550)
- High school diploma with at least 3.0 GPA
- First, apply only for regular undergraduate admission
- After one semester, apply to Advantage Scholars Program (Pacific cumulative GPA of 3.2 + preferred)
- If you have no TOEFL, begin with our ELI Transition Program, join the Advantage Scholars Program later.
Pacific University students may apply for the Advantage Scholars Program when they are currently enrolled at Pacific University and have successfully completed HPE 190: Passport in Health Professions Education course.
In order to be accepted into the Advantage Scholars Program in the first year at Pacific, a student will need to do the following
- Successfully complete HPE 190: Passport in Health Professions Education
- Complete the online Advantage Scholars Program application:
- Program Application
- Submit a résumé on the application
- Submit an unofficial transcript on the application
The Advantage Scholars Program application will be accessible through an online application. All students who have successfully completed HPE 190 will have access to the application upon passing HPE 190. If a student has not taken HPE 190, please contact the Career Development Center at email@example.com to inquire about eligibility for the program.
Timeline and Deadline
- Deadline for transfer students or students with sophomore or higher standing — January 8, 2021
- Deadline for students with lower than sophomore standing — April 2, 2020
- Timeline for Pacific Students Eligible to Apply to the Advantage Program (2020-2021)
- November 1, 2020: Application opens for all eligible students
- January 8, 2021: Application closes for transfer students or students with junior standing
- January 15, 2021: Advantage Program transfer students or students with junior standing applicants notified of results
- April 2, 2021: Application closes for all applicants
- April 16, 2021: Advantage Program applicants notified of results via email