Publications | English Department
All publications projects are open to English majors as well as non-majors as long as they are enrolled in the appropriate course. Students can contribute to the production of:
- Silk Road Review: A Literary Crossroads, a literary magazine exploring diversity, migration, and otherwise internationally relevant questions. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- IJURCA: International Journal of Undergraduate Research & Creative Activities, a peer-reviewed, open-access journal dedicated to the publication of outstanding scholarship by undergraduates and their mentors from academic institutions of higher learning.
- PLUM: Pacific’s Literature by Undergraduates Magazine, publishing the annual prize-winners of the university contests in writing
- Pacific Portraits, a web-based publication depicting the staff members who work behind the scenes at Pacific University by Pacific’s own creative writing and photography students.
- The Pacific Index, the Pacific campus newspaper reporting on local and regional issues.
Department of English | Pacific University
Bates House & Abigail Scott Duniway House
2043 College Way
Forest Grove, Oregon 97116