A valid university parking permit is required for all university lots.
Parking Rules and Regulations
- On campus, parking policies are enforced by Campus Public Safety officers in lots owned or controlled by the University. Tuality Security also has authority to enforce parking standards set forth for the ITF parking lot. Citations may be issued for vehicles parked improperly or without proper authorization.
- Vehicles parked in a fire lane or handicapped space without authorization, are subject to being cited and towed at the vehicle owner/operator's expense.
- Any vehicle receiving 6 or more citations in a calendar year may be towed at the vehicle owner/ operator’s expense if found to be in violation a seventh time.
- Abusers of the parking policies may have their parking privileges revoked at the University’s sole discretion.
- Students with multiple parking violations may be brought before the Conduct Board for further review and possible sanctions
- University parking citations may be appealed within 10 calendar days of issuance using the parking ticket appeal form available at the Pacific Information Center
- Parking regulations on city streets adjacent to campus are enforced by local cities and law enforcement, including the City of Forest Grove, City of Hillsboro, City of Eugene and City of Woodburn
Permits & Fees
Faculty, staff and students require a valid parking permit issued by the University in all University lots.
Student parking permits are $50 for the calendar year and will be charged to your student account. If you plan to bring your car to campus, complete a permit applications. You will need your license plate number, as well as the make, model, year and color of your car. Your permit will be be delivered to your UC Box.
Temporary Visitor parking permits are available for individuals or large groups and should be requested at least one week prior to arriving to campus. The visitor permit will be sent electronically once approved.
Faculty and staff require a valid parking permit issued by Pacific University in all university lots. Parking permit applications may be completed and turned in at the Pacific Information Center or Hillsboro CPS office. Permits must be renewed each calendar year.
Hillsboro student campus parking requires a permit in the ITF and gated flat lot. There are a limited number of student parking permits issued. These permits are issued by semester. For permit information, contact the Administrative Assistant in the Office of the Executive Dean.
Parking is allowed only on the third through fifth floors of the ITF with a permit. Those parking on the first or second floors could be ticketed or towed.
Vehicles towed by:
Hillsboro Towing Service | 503-648-0559
895 SW Baseline Street
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
Additional Campus Parking Information
Forest Grove Campus