Parking Over the Summer
Students in good academic and conduct standing with the university may park their vehicles in a university parking lot during the summer months.
- Make, model and color of vehicle
- License plate number
- Pacific University Parking Permit number
- Date you are leaving the vehicle
- Date you are picking up the vehicle
- Your emergency contact information (mobile phone number, email address)
- Contact information of a local person that you are leaving you vehicle keys with in case the vehicle needs to be moved
Following Campus Public Safety's confirmed receipt of this information, students may park their vehicles in the northwest corner of K-Lot between Stoller Center and Main Street.
Students who have registered and been approved for Summer Housing MUST park in either E-Lot or K-Lot, which are two of the normal overnight parking lots. Student residents are not authorized to park their vehicles overnight in any other lot.
Failure to follow this procedure will incur a $100 fine.
Parking Rules and Regulations
- On campus, parking policies are enforced by Campus Public Safety officers in lots owned or controlled by the University. Tuality Security also has authority to enforce parking standards set forth for the ITF parking lot. Citations may be issued for vehicles parked improperly or without proper authorization.
- Vehicles parked in a fire lane or handicapped space without authorization, are subject to being cited and towed at the vehicle owner/operator's expense.
- Any vehicle receiving 6 or more citations in a calendar year may be towed at the vehicle owner/ operator’s expense if found to be in violation a seventh time.
- Abusers of the parking policies may have their parking privileges revoked at the University’s sole discretion.
- Students with multiple parking violations may be brought before the Conduct Board for further review and possible sanctions
- University parking citations may be appealed within 10 calendar days of issuance using the parking ticket appeal form (pdf) available at the Pacific Information Center
- Parking regulations on city streets adjacent to campus are enforced by local cities and law enforcement, including the City of Forest Grove, City of Hillsboro, City of Eugene and City of Woodburn
Permits & Fees
Faculty, staff and students require a valid parking permit issued by the University in all University lots. Parking permit applications (pdf) may be completed and turned in at the Pacific Information Center or Hillsboro CPS office. Permits must be renewed each calendar year.
Faculty and staff require a valid parking permit issued by Pacific University in all university lots. Parking permit applications (pdf) may be completed and turned in at the Pacific Information Center or Hillsboro CPS office. Permits must be renewed each calendar year.
Hillsboro student campus parking requires a permit in the ITF and gated flat lot. There are a limited number of student parking permits issued. These permits are issued by semester. For permit information, contact Amy Vuylsteke in HPC2, Suite 230.
Parking is allowed only on the third through fifth floors of the ITF with a permit. Those parking on the first or second floors could be ticketed or towed.
Vehicles towed by:
Hillsboro Towing Service | 503-648-0559
895 SW Baseline Street
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123