A valid university parking permit is required for all university lots.
Parking Rules and Regulations
- On campus, parking policies are enforced by Campus Public Safety officers in lots owned or controlled by the University. OSHU Hillsboro Medical Center Security also has authority to enforce parking standards set forth for the ITF parking lot. Citations may be issued for vehicles parked improperly or without proper authorization.
- Vehicles parked in a fire lane or handicapped space without authorization, are subject to being cited and towed at the vehicle owner/operator's expense.
- Any vehicle receiving 6 or more citations in a calendar year may be towed at the vehicle owner/ operator’s expense if found to be in violation a seventh time.
- Abusers of the parking policies may have their parking privileges revoked at the University’s sole discretion.
- Students with multiple parking violations may be brought before the Conduct Board for further review and possible sanctions
- University parking citations may be appealed within 10 calendar days of issuance using the parking ticket appeal form available at the Student Affairs Front Desk
- Parking regulations on city streets adjacent to campus are enforced by local cities and law enforcement, including the City of Forest Grove, City of Hillsboro, City of Eugene and City of Woodburn
Permits & Fees
Forest Grove Parking Permits
Students, staff and faculty must register their vehicles to obtain a parking permit. Starting in July 2023, Forest Grove parking permit terms are transitioning from the calendar year (January to December) to the academic year (July to June). Permits must be renewed each academic year. The Student Affairs Front Desk manages Forest Grove parking permit applications.
Forest Grove Parking Permit Fees
Parking permit fees are charged to students’ university accounts. Costs for student parking permits are as follows:
- $100 for a parking permit, permit renewal, or replacement parking permit
- For the 23-24 academic year only: if a returning student has a permit with a yellow “Valid 2023” sticker, this permit will remain valid through December 2023. Students extending their parking permit through the full academic year will pay $50 and will receive a 23-24 parking sticker.
Complete the Forest Grove Parking Registration Form to request a new parking permit, replace a lost parking permit, renew an active parking permit, or just update your information (e.g. purchased a new car, permanent license plates arrived, moved to a new address, etc.)
New permits for new undergraduate students will be distributed at new student Orientation. All other permits will be mailed to UC Boxes as follows:
- Undergraduate students: personal UC Box
- Graduate students: program UC Box
- Staff and faculty: department UC Box
Please allow 2 weeks for processing.
Students are only allowed to have one active parking permit at a time. Faculty and staff may have up to two active parking permits.
Temporary Parking Passes for Guests
Pacific University students, faculty, or staff members hosting guests for short-term visits or events can submit the Temporary Parking Pass Request Form.
- Requests are reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Guests will need to have a Pacific-affiliated host submit a request on their behalf.
- Temporary parking pass requests should be placed at least one week prior to the date(s) for which they have been requested, and will be sent to the requestor electronically once approved.
Faculty and staff require a valid parking permit issued by Pacific University in all university lots. Parking permit applications may be completed and turned in at the Student Affairs Front Desk or Hillsboro CPS office. Permits must be renewed each calendar year.
Hillsboro student campus parking requires a permit in the ITF and gated flat lot. There are a limited number of student parking permits issued. These permits are issued by semester. For permit information, contact the Administrative Assistant in the Office of the Executive Dean.
Parking is allowed only on the third through fifth floors of the ITF with a permit. Those parking on the first or second floors could be ticketed or towed.
Vehicles towed by:
Hillsboro Towing Service | 503-648-0559
895 SW Baseline Street
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123