Mail Services Changes Operations in Wake of COVID-19
By Mail Services
Due to safety precautions in the wake of COVID-19, there are some changes to mail service at the Forest Grove and Hillsboro campuses. These changes will be in effect until further notice.
Forest Grove Mailroom
- Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Daily mail and/or package delivery will no longer be provided. Departments need to pick up and drop off mail daily.
- Student employees may pick up department mail and packages.
- Bring mail for processing to the mailroom by 2 p.m.
- Express next day items need to arrive in the mailroom by 1 p.m.
- Mail Services will not require signatures, but will record and track arriving and departing packages.
- Hours of operations are Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- This includes the blue bag from the Business Office and shuttle service between the Library, Bookstore, and Service Center.
- Departments will need to pick up and drop off mail while on campus.
- Mail Services will provide a mail route for clinics on Tuesday and Thursday.
- The CPS office will continue to sign for packages delivered on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- CPS will provide access to the package room to pick up and drop off items.
- Urgent items that require refrigeration will be placed in the refrigerator of the package room.
- Employees are responsible for tracking and pick up as soon as possible after delivery.
- Urgent overnight packages will need to be given to Arlene Adamson by 11 a.m. on Tuesday and Thursday.
- If you need to send overnight items other days of the week, please contact Forest Grove Mail Services.
Mail Services will continue to send mail to individuals who are working remotely per your request.
Please reach out to Mail Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions or concerns. Your cooperation is appreciated during this challenging time.
Pacific University Mail Services is committed to providing customer service in a caring and welcoming atmosphere. We aim to provide professional, knowledgeable and technical support to assist the departments, faculty, staff, and students with all of their mailing and shipping needs.
Mission | Pacific University Mail Services is a versatile campus operation dedicated to providing mailing expertise and resources for your convenience. Our services include departmental mail and package delivery, student mail management, outgoing shipping services, automation mailing services and address update services. We do our utmost to encourage sustainability in both Forest Grove and Hillsboro. Our staff maintains a vast knowledge of the ever-changing mail industry and regulations and we are always happy to help.
Mail Services also provides shipping boxes, tape and shipping services for your convenience.
Please contact Mail Services at email@example.com for additional questions.
Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Office Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
503-352-7379 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.