Customer Service Counter
Forest Grove Campus:
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Located in the lower level of the University Center.
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Located in the lower level of HPC-2.
The following services are provided by the Mail Center. For print and copy services, use the Service Center.
- Stamps can be purchased at the Customer Service Counter
- Postage rates are determined by the size, weight, and destination of the mail piece
- USPS Priority and Flat Rate boxes are available free of charge
- A small variety of envelopes and postage supplies are available for purchase.
- Large moving and storage boxes are available for purchase
- In an effort toward sustainability, we recycle packaging material. We offer this material to our customers free of charge. Please check availability in advance as our recycled material supply varies.
United Parcel Service and Federal Express
- UPS and FedEx ground and express services are available
- All packages must be labeled with a street address. No PO Boxes!
- Fax contact information:
- Forest Grove campus: 503-352-2242
- Hillsboro Campus: 503-352-7380
- Faxes may be sent and received through the Customer Service Counter
- Make sure your name and UC number or department are on all incoming faxes
- Outgoing fax prices: Local and long distance faxes are 50 cents per page. International faxes are $2 per page.
Mailing Valuable Items
- Items of value should always be sent using a traceable service
- All parcels should be packaged to prevent damage in shipping
- Mail Services is not responsible for lost or damaged packages