How To Do a Non Profit Standard A Mailing
First, please read the Non Profit Standard A Mailing Requirements listed below.
- Complete the Non Profit Standard A Mail Job Request Form
- Email Job Request Form and your Excel, or Delimited Text, Database to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deliver your Job Supplies to the Forest Grove Mail Services Office
Examples: Non Profit Standard A Mail Envelopes, Self-Mailer, Letterhead, Business Reply Envelopes, Inserts, etc.
When your mailing is complete, you will receive an Email Notification. This will include the cost of the mailing, an address report of changes, corrections, move updates, and a Web Link to track the delivery progress.
Non Profit Standard A Mailing Requirements
- 200 piece minimum of deliverable addresses
- All mail pieces must be the same size, weight & contents
- Only domestic mail can be sent at bulk rate
- Return address must be Pacific University’s Forest Grove or Hillsboro address
- Move Update is required every 90 days
Non Profit Standard A Mailings will be processed using the USPS required regulations including:
- Cass Certification
- Move Update
- Standardized Zip + 4 Addressing
- Barcode Addresses
- Delivery Point Verification
- Ink Jet Addressing
- Folding, Tabbing, Inserting, Sealing, Strapping & Delivery
Non Profit Standard A Mailing Supplies can be purchased from the Pacific University Service Center, located in Rogers Building.
Please Contact Us at 503-352-3100