Finance & Administration
The Finance & Administration team is led by the Vice President for Finance and Administration. The office's primary responsibility is the University's financial management including reporting and monitoring of business functions. In addition, the Finance & Administration team provides support, financial reports and analysis to the campus community, the President's Cabinet, and the Board of Trustees. The departments that fall under Finance and Administration include the Budget Office, the Business Office, Facilities Management & Campus Public Safety, Financial Aid, Human Resources & Legal Affairs, Purchasing, and University Information Services (UIS).
Jennifer Teeter | Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Finance and Administration
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-352-2258
Bill Ray | Associate Vice President for Finance and Administration
email@example.com | 503-352-2786
Susan Pedersen | Director of Budget Operations and Reporting
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-352-2017
Certificates of Insurance Requests:
After reviewing your contract, the Office of Legal Affairs will determine if a certificate of insurance is needed. For a timely response from the University’s insurance agent and underwriter, we ask that you send contracts/agreements to the Office of Legal Affairs two weeks in advance of your request.
The request form for a Certificate of Insurance (COI) is available online. Requests for certificates of insurance should be forwarded to the Executive Assistant to the VP for Finance & Administration for processing.
To obtain a copy of the Verification of Coverage letter and for all other university insurance questions, please contact the Executive Assistant to the VP for Finance & Administration.
- "If Law Enforcement Arrives Unannounced at Your Workplace" information sheet (pdf) - Handout available to the Pacific University community explaining how to handle unannounced visits from law enforcement on campus.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - CPI (use Portland-Salem CPI-U); Bureau site
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- NACUBO - National Association of College and University Business Officers
- NAICU - National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- U.S. Universities by State
- WACUBO - Western Association of College and University Business Officers