University Information Services
Helpdesk Zoom Meeting (weekdays 8a-5p)
Web help requests: Services Portal
Empower, support and facilitate the university to further its mission through the effective use of information technology.
University Information Services will provide a rich, secure and sustainable technology environment, and will be the top-rated higher education technology services team in Oregon. We strive to be strategic partners, enabling individuals to engage current and evolving technologies to advance their academic and research activities.
- Partnership: Strengthening collaborative and strategic partnerships with every area of the university to support their unique needs and business processes, and assisting the university as a whole in practicing mature IT project and data governance.
- Reliability: Providing a sustainable, well-supported, dependable, and proactive IT environment while continuing to facilitate innovation at the edges of our standards.
- Innovation: Advocating for the availability of new and existing technology, and best practices for its use, in order to enable prosperity and excellence at Pacific.
- Integrity: Contributing to Pacific's open and mutually respectful environment by being honest, transparent, equity-centered, receptive to feedback, driven by results, and customer service-oriented.
- Guardianship: Protecting Pacific and the information under our care from those who would seek to do technological harm as well as from: compliance issues, loss of important records, unexpected or unreasonable costs, and overuse of limited shared resources.