Or visit Marsh Lower Level (Forest Grove)
or Creighton 211 (Hillsboro) during our open hours.
The Helpdesk is your one stop for technology questions. We offer face-to-face support for all computer system, Mac or PC, desktop or laptop.
- General computing questions
- Virus and malware removal
- Configuration of centralized printers
- Installation and configuration of supported Ethernet and wireless network cards
- Document and image conversion
- Limited floppy and zip disk document rescue
- Network troubleshooting
- Software and general operation troubleshooting
- RAM installation (desktop systems only)
Equipment Checkout and Setup
The Technology Helpdesk offers equipment for checkout or setup. The Helpdesk does not setup equipment in the residence halls or for students organizations. This equipment is checked out on a first-come, first-served basis for academic purposes. The individual requesting the equipment is responsible to keep it secure until the Helpdesk is notified or has picked it up.
- PC laptops
- Digital voice recorders
- Mini digital video (DV) recorders
- Still digital cameras
- PA system
- DVD/VCR units
- Projection screens
- Data projectors
- Mac laptops