Accreditation | College of Business
The College of Business' programs— including its undergraduate and graduate MBA program— are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs.
The College of Business' undergraduate and graduate program, together with all other business programs and all university programs, is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Key Accreditation Documents
- Program Learning Outcomes for our BA in Business Administration and MBA.
- Our Learning Assessment Plan includes results from a field test provided by Peregrine Academic Services. To review the College of Business direct external assessment of our learning outcomes see our undergraduate Peregrine results.
- COB Placement Services Report
- Number of BA Majors per term
- Completion data by program: