GradRates says value of Pacific University's undergraduate degree in dental hygiene makes it No. 1 in the nation.
Pacific University Rankings & Recognition
At Pacific, we strive to offer exceptional learning opportunities to every student.
We put a premium on small classes and personal attention. We want our students to call Pacific “home.”
Meanwhile, outside of Pacific, people are calling us some great things too! Like “Best Value School” and “Best in the West.”
Pacific is consistently recognized for its quality.
- Pacific is the No. 1 private research university in the Pacific Northwest and ranks No. 10 on the West Coast, among the likes of USC and Stanford.
- We're among U.S. News & World Report's top National Universities for 2020, plus named a Best Value School, Best College for Veterans, and Top Performer for Social Mobility.
- We also were on the Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education list of America’s Top Colleges — a list that includes only the top third of all undergraduate institutions.
But that’s not all!
- Next College Student Athlete (NCSA) puts Pacific on its power rankings for desirability among student-athletes — as well as for academic performance and affordability.
- In 2019, Pacific earned a silver ranking for sustainability under the national STARS program.
- The Center for College Affordability and Productivity has called Pacific one of the Top 25 institutions with the best professors.
- And Student Loan Report named Pacific among the best for low student debt rates for parents.
Take a look at what some others are saying about Pacific in the stories below!
Three Pacific University graduate programs were noted as among the best in the United States for 2021 by U.S. News & World Report, which released its rankings of graduate health programs this month.
For the second year in a row, Pacific University is the top private research university in the Pacific Northwest, according to figures collected and reported by the National Science Foundation.