Pacific University is among a select group of campuses around the country and the only institution in Oregon designated as a Voter Friendly Campus for 2021-2022. The designation is the result in part of the university’s participation in the All-In Campus Democracy Challenge for Pacific Votes spearheaded by the Tom McCall Center for Civic Engagement.
Pacific University Rankings & Recognition
At Pacific, we strive to offer exceptional learning opportunities to every student.
We put a premium on small classes and personal attention. We want our students to call Pacific “home.”
Meanwhile, outside of Pacific, people are calling us some great things too! Like “Best Value School” and “Best in the West.”
Pacific is consistently recognized for its quality.
- Pacific is the No. 1 private research university in the Pacific Northwest and ranks No. 10 on the West Coast, among the likes of USC and Stanford.
- We're among U.S. News & World Report's top National Universities for 2020, plus named a Best Value School, Best College for Veterans, and Top Performer for Social Mobility.
- We also were on the Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education list of America’s Top Colleges — a list that includes only the top third of all undergraduate institutions.
But that’s not all!
- Next College Student Athlete (NCSA) puts Pacific on its power rankings for desirability among student-athletes — as well as for academic performance and affordability.
- In 2019, Pacific earned a silver ranking for sustainability under the national STARS program.
- The Center for College Affordability and Productivity has called Pacific one of the Top 25 institutions with the best professors.
- And Student Loan Report named Pacific among the best for low student debt rates for parents.
Take a look at what some others are saying about Pacific in the stories below!
“The true beneficiaries of the accreditation are students who can pursue their Pacific University business and MBA degrees with confidence and pride," said Associate Dean Jennifer Yruegas.
The Student Voting Honor Roll recognizes American colleges that develop action plans to bolster student voter registration, and it ranks the schools based on their student voter registration rate. Pacific ranked 122 in the country and is the only Oregon university on the 2020 list.