Pacific's expenditures were more than twice that of the nearest private university in the Northwest, according a recent National Science Foundation survey.
Pacific University Rankings & Recognition
At Pacific, we strive to offer exceptional learning opportunities to every student.
We put a premium on small classes and personal attention. We want our students to call Pacific “home.”
Meanwhile, outside of Pacific, people are calling us some great things too! Like “Best Value School” and “Best in the West.”
Pacific is consistently recognized for its quality.
- Pacific is the No. 1 private research university in the Pacific Northwest and ranks No. 10 on the West Coast, among the likes of USC and Stanford.
- In 2017, we ranked 22nd among 141 institutions in U.S. News & World Report’s Regional Universities West Region.
- We also were on Forbes’ list of America’s Top Colleges — a list that includes only the top one-fifth of all undergraduate institutions.
- In 2018, Washington Monthly named us a "Best Bang for the Buck" school in the West.
But that’s not all!
- The Center for College Affordability and Productivity has called Pacific one of the Top 25 institutions with the best professors.
- And Student Loan Report named Pacific among the best for low student debt rates for parents.
Take a look at what some others are saying about Pacific in the stories below!
Washington Monthly has named Pacific a "Best College for Student Voting" list, which measures how well institutions encourage their students to vote.
Pacific University is among the top 10 colleges and universities based in Oregon, according to personal finance website WalletHub, which released its 2019 College and Universities Rankings last week.