Student Health Center Fees
All services are offered by appointment 503-352-2269
Keeping Costs Low | The SHC strives to keep costs as low as possible.
Insurance and payment information
ALL students enrolled in one or more credits are eligible for health center services, regardless of what insurance coverage you have chosen. If you have chosen the University student insurance plan there is no patient out of pocket fee for charges incurred at the Student Health Center (the yearly deductible is waived, coverage is 100%, and the University bills the student insurance plan).
Below is a list of Private Insurance now accepted and billed for services received at SHC. Copays are due at time of visit. Balances due after insurance coverage/payment are due the semester they were incurred.
Oregon Health Plan- Open Card and Care Oregon
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Patient is responsible for any charges not covered under insurance. Payments can be made through Patient's MyChart account with VISA.
Birth Control and Emergency Contraception
- Birth control pills can be prescribed at the student health center $20 one month supply, $60 three month supply
- Emergency contraception counseling--no charge (prescription filled at area pharmacy)
- Medroxyprogestrone (generic depo provera) $126 plus $25 Injection Fee
Vaccine administration fee is $25.
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) $106.42
- Hepatitis B (series of 3 injections) $75 each
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis) $55.96
- Hepatitis A (series of 2) $93.58 each
- Tuberculosis screening $40
- Influenza vaccine $25
- Titer/Blood test to determine immunity to Hepatitis B. The cost for the lab is $50 per titer (test) plus a $10 draw fee. Titer lab for varicella, measles, mumps, and rubella can be ordered by the Student Health Center to be drawn at a local lab who will bill patient insurance. There is a $20 SHC administrative fee for labs ordered at an outside facility.
- Varicella & HPV vaccines — available at area pharmacies. Call in advance as pharmacy may need to order vaccine.
- Quantiferon gold testing: The Student Health Center can order QFG testing to be performed at local lab who will bill patient insurance. A $20 SHC administration fee is charged to patient.
Simple lab tests are done in the clinic. If other lab testing is indicated, providers will order labs to be drawn at Hillsboro Medical Center formerly Tuality Hospital. The hospital will bill your insurance. The Health Center performs the following tests in the clinic:
- Urine pregnancy test (HCG)
- Rapid strep test
- Mono test
- Titer/See information under Immunizations above
- Confidential HIV testing
- STD testing--tests ordered will be determined at the time of visit between provider and patient.
- Wart treatment (1-14) $151.93
- Nebulizer (medicinal inhaler) treatment $25
- Ear lavage - Ear Wax Removal $65.04 Per ear
Medical Records and/or immunization
Copy fee $10 per request
Rescheduling or Canceling an Appointment
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please call the Health Center at 503-352-2269. A no-show fee of $20 will be assessed for appointments not canceled before your appointment time.
*All prices subject to change