Student Health Center Fees
All services are offered by appointment 503-352-2269
Keeping Costs Low | There is no office visit fee at the Student Health Center. See prices below for immunizations, in office lab, medications and physicals. The SHC strives to keep costs as low as possible.
Insurance and payment information
ALL students enrolled in one or more credits is eligible for health center services, regardless of what insurance coverage you have chosen. If you have chosen the University student insurance plan, the yearly deductible is waived, coverage is 100% for charges at the SHC, and the University student insurance plan is billed electronically. If you have other insurance, you will pay for any charges at time of visit (you can charge to your business office account, pay with check or cash ) and the SHC will provide you with a statement to submit for reimbursement.
Birth Control and Emergency Contraception
- Birth control pills purchased at the student health center cost $20 per month.
- Emergency contraception counseling--no charge (prescription filled at area pharmacy)
- Medroxyprogestrone (generic depo provera) $125 for 3 month injection plus $25 injection fee.
Vaccine administration fee is $25.
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) $100
- Hepatitis B (series of 3 injections) $75 each
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis) $55
- Hepatitis A (series of 2) $80 each
- Tuberculosis screening $40
- Hepatitis A and B combo $110 (series of 3 injections)
- Influenza vaccine $25
- HPV (Gardasil) vaccine — $205 per vaccine (series of 3 vaccines).
- Titer/Blood test to determine immunity to Hepatitis B or Varicella (Chickenpox). The Student Health Center does not charge a draw fee and the cost for the lab is $50 per titer (test). Titer lab for measles, mumps, and rubella can be ordered by the Student Health Center to be drawn at a local lab who will bill patient insurance.
- Varicella vaccine — available at Washington County Health Department. Cost is approximately $115 for each injection and this is a 2 injection series. Call 503-846-8851 for appointment.
- All Physicals (sports, travel, general, work) $45
- Woman's Annual Exam $45 (plus applicable lab fees)
Simple lab tests are done in the clinic. If other lab testing is indicated, the Nurse Practitioner will order lab to be drawn at Tuality Forest Grove or Tuality Hillsboro Hospital lab. The hospital will bill your insurance. The Health Center performs the following tests in the clinic:
- Urinalysis $20
- Pap — Surepath $75
- Confidential HIV testing $20 (Sent to state lab for processing)
- Urine pregnancy test (UHCG) $20
- Rapid strep test $20
- Rapid mono test $20
- Microscopy $20
- Titer/See information under Immunizations above
- STD testing--tests ordered will be determined at the time of visit between provider and patient. Costs vary but range from $15-$20 each for most labs.
- Wart treatment $15 for single, $20 for multiple
- Nebulizer (medicinal inhaler) treatment $25
- Ear lavage $20 for each ear
Medical Records and/or immunization
Copy fee $10 per request
Rescheduling or Canceling an Appointment
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please call the Health Center at 503-352-2269. A no-show fee of $20 will be assessed for appointments not canceled before your appointment time.
*All prices subject to change