Accepted Insurance and Fees
If you have chosen the University Student Insurance plan the yearly deductible is waived, coverage is 100% for office visits at the Student and Employee Health Center.
Below is a list of participating In-Network Insurances accepted. If insurance is not listed below, services can be billed as Out of Network if out of network benefits are available. Coverage for services is not guaranteed, and patient will be balance billed for any charges not covered.
First Choice Health
Kaiser Northwest Region (OR/SW Washington)
Oregon Health Plan- Open Card and Care Oregon
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Co-pays are due at time of service. Outside labs will be billed separate by rendering facility. We accept cash, checks and major credit cards. Payments can be made through MyChart, or charged to your student account.
Birth Control and Emergency Contraception
- Birth control can be prescribed by the Student Health Center providers to be picked up at a local pharmacy
- Emergency contraception counseling
- Medroxyprogestrone (generic Depo-provera) $126 plus $25 Injection Fee
Immunizations/Laboratory Services (Outside labs will be billed separately by rendering facility).
Vaccine administration fee is $25.
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) $106.42
- Hepatitis B (series of 3 injections) $75 each
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis) $55.96
- Hepatitis A (series of 2) $93.58 each
- Tuberculosis screening $40
- Influenza vaccine $25
- Titer/Blood test to determine immunity to Hepatitis B. Titer lab for varicella, measles, mumps, and rubella can be performed at a local lab
- Quantiferon gold testing: The Student Health Center can order QFG testing to be performed at local lab who will bill patient insurance. A $20 SHC administration fee is charged to patient.
- Wart treatment (1-14) $151.93
- Nebulizer (medicinal inhaler) treatment $25
- Ear lavage - Ear Wax Removal $65.04 Per ear
*All prices subject to change