Thank you for your interest in visiting Pacific University’s Forest Grove campus! All campus visits will be modified to follow the guidelines of the State of Oregon, the Oregon Health Authority, and the Higher Education Coordinating Committee (see Pacific’s COVID-19 Response for more information). Please explore our current options for campus visits below! (Updated 9/8/2020)
Plan a Visit to Campus | Undergraduate Admissions
Daily Virtual Visit & On Campus Visits
Register today to set up a virtual one on one session with an admissions counselor to learn about the amazing opportunities Pacific has to offer and take a virtual tour or schedule an in-person visit of our wonderful campus located in Forest Grove, OR, just 26 miles west of downtown Portland, OR.
Meetings with admissions counselors will be held virtually via Zoom. Guests have an option to either visit campus in person or view campus through our virtual tour from the comfort of their homes.
Virtual Zoom Visits are held Monday through Friday:
(Virtual Tour + Virtual Zoom Session with an Admissions Counselor)
Morning sessions | 10 a.m. (PDT)
Afternoon sessions | 3 p.m. (PDT)
You will have the opportunity to have a virtual meeting with an admissions counselor and view our beautiful campus through our virtual interactive campus tour. This is a great way to learn about Pacific University without leaving the comfort and safety of your home.
On Campus Visits are held Monday through Friday:
(On Campus Visit + Virtual Zoom Session with an Admissions Counselor)
Morning sessions | 9 a.m. (PDT)
Afternoon sessions | 2 p.m. (PDT)
Guests visiting campus are asked to read and adhere to the guidelines below:
- Tours are limited to 2 visitors. To avoid large groups, we are limiting tours to 2 visitors - 1 student and 1 guest.
- Every visitor must fill out the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire prior to arriving for visits. This will help us to ensure the health and safety of our staff/faculty, students & visitors, and assist with contact tracing should cases on campus arise. You may be asked to fill this form out more than once, depending on how far in advance your visit is scheduled. Please note that if you do not complete the questionnaire, you may not be allowed on campus.
- Face Mask/Covering Required. Face masks/coverings are required on Pacific University campuses at all times, including outdoors. Please find guidance on best practices for face masks and coverings at pacificu.edu/PPE.
- Bring Standard Headphones (3.5 mm jack). Since face masks are required, we have implemented a Tour Guide Audio System to make it easier for guests to hear their tour guide. If you do not have one for use, a disposable headset will be provided for you.
- While we’d love to welcome you with a handshake, let’s do an “air high-five” or “air fist-bump” instead! It makes us sad to keep out physical distance from you, but we are working hard to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus on campus.
For more information, please visit Pacific's COVID-19 Response webpage for the latest updates.
Most of our healthcare graduate and professional programs are at the state-of-the-art campus in Hillsboro. Our optometry program is at our Forest Grove Campus. Contact us to schedule a visit.
At our Eugene Campus, we offer undergraduate and graduate programs in education and a graduate program in social work. Contact us to visit our campus.
At our Woodburn Campus, we offer undergraduate and graduate programs in education. Contact us to visit our campus.